Martin Braithwaite

JamDav1982

Did we push for it last January? Could have done the same now - loan with option to buy in the summer. Much better option than KPB or Bumwaite

He was linked but dont think they were willing to let him go last January or after window had closed.

Only reason Barca even got Braithwaite was his buy out. Otherwise Leganes would not have sold either.

El Gato

Villarato!
FM Touch 21 actually. No idea about the full version. Apparently consensus is it's the best FM in years. Borrowing it off my mate who was a talent scout in S Poland and worked on the database since ~2006

I quite like Touch. Seems the right kind of blend for me. No team talk smoothens out the match experience as it was kind of a tedious thing by now. They've introduced some new stats and fitness + condition are no longer %. Training in touch version is also not as in depth. But it actually makes for a better game imo. Tho I didn't play FM since 2014

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

“It’s 2024/25 season, Jovic scores the winner in the CL Final for Wolfe’s Real Madrid. Benzema forced into early retirement under suspicious circumstances”

SmilerBam

FM Touch 21 actually. No idea about the full version. Apparently consensus is it's the best FM in years. Borrowing it off my mate who was a talent scout in S Poland and worked on the database since ~2006

I quite like Touch. Seems the right kind of blend for me. No team talk smoothens out the match experience as it was kind of a tedious thing by now. They've introduced some new stats and fitness + condition are no longer %. Training in touch version is also not as in depth. But it actually makes for a better game imo. Tho I didn't play FM since 2014

I see.Thank you :p Never played touch,but i suppose the stats and the dynamics are the same as the full version,minus the press talk and other social drama.I'll give it a go than,if indeed it's the best FM in years.

malvolio

I see.Thank you :p Never played touch,but i suppose the stats and the dynamics are the same as the full version,minus the press talk and other social drama.I'll give it a go than,if indeed it's the best FM in years.

also way smaller player database. that was the case when i've tried it a couple of years ago and that's why i didn't really liked it.

haven't bought this year's version yet. seen that they have it on offer now. might buy it as the early bugs should be all ironed out.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fact this thread has been hijacked for FM discussions tells you as much about state of the player.

Almost scored a nice header though.

Home of Barca Fans