Would you hire Pep Guardiola if he's ready to return this summer or 2021?

Would you hire Pep this summer or in 2021 if possible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes or no dawg. Fraudiola in or not?

I suppose you have to assume he will demand some powers over the squad building/transfers aspect of it as he did the last time he was here.

Givenchy

if he came wielding power over the entire squad that would be the end of club de amigos which would be great and i also feel Messi might be more willing to accept it if Pep is managing. i think the guy is burned out though honestly so i'd rather we revisit Pep in the future

tacticvarium

I want him to have one year break if he leaves the City after this season to fully recharge. Then he is welcome to return! During that time, the club should gradually get rid of useless seniors and others.

Tackle

Of course I would.

Is a poll really necessary for this question? I doubt there is a single use that wouldn't take him back if he wanted to return. Cannot see even the most vocal Pep critics answering no. He simply blows away all the other coaching options on the market by multiple orders of magnitude. Still the 2nd best manager in the world by far for me despite his flaws.

khaled_a_d

If he wants back then you take the move, he might move elsewhere and you miss your chance.
He is best coach available on the market, period.

And folks, there is no guarantee that Bartou puppet won't win election in 2021. You need to stop acting like Font winning election is given.

Hardy

Pep coming here would automatically mean the old guard done and dusted so absolutely yep just for this reason.

El Gato

Villarato!
It'd be great to see Barca becoming universally disliked by everyone else again. Pep's disingenuousness permeates through the team like no other.

Home of Barca Fans