Boubacar Kamara

M3ls

The central defender of Marseille. He also plays as a defensive midfielder.
He is fast and good below, but he only wins 55% of air duels.

Messi983

MD says we want to sign him next summer and his price is set at around 25-30m. Could be well worth a risk.

Andresito

Staff member
Pretty good in FM 21. Good ball playing CB.

His weight doesn't seem right. 184 cm and 68 kg?

Messi983

Marseille and Boubacar Kamara (21) have agreed to extend the player's contract by one season if the 21-year-old is not sold today, according to L'?quipe.

Let's hope he won't be sold today. Won't be available for free next year but we could still get him for a relatively low fee imo.

khaled_a_d

Marseille and Boubacar Kamara (21) have agreed to extend the player's contract by one season if the 21-year-old is not sold today, according to L'?quipe.

Let's hope he won't be sold today. Won't be available for free next year but we could still get him for a relatively low fee imo.

Would you give me a better scouting report on him.
You seem like a big fan, but he doesn't look like a standout to me, but this is a position that is very difficult to judge players without a deep look t what they do

Messi983

Would you give me a better scouting report on him.
You seem like a big fan, but he doesn't look like a standout to me, but this is a position that is very difficult to judge players without a deep look t what they do

Wouldn't say I'm a big fan but I like him and also like Sampaoli's OM team so will probably watch them quite a lot this season and get an even better opinion on Kamara before the season end.

He's clearly been on my short list as a potential transfer target (after our financial situation post-corona I've started to focus more on players with 1-2 years left on their contracts) as he should be available for relatively cheap in comparision to Tchouameni (who is a superior talent imo but Kamara would probably be a better fit for DM position and could potentially also play as a CB if needed. I've never seen him play there so don't know how he'd do though) even if he renews with OM as recently reported when he wasn't sold last transfer window.

Here are two scouting reports (better than I could do :) )

A more extensive one: https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...021-22-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

And another shorter: https://www.scoutedftbl.com/best-young-football-players/boubacar-kamara

And statistical comparision to FDJ, Busi and Tchouameni for last season.

sum.png

def.png

off.png

pass.png

JamDav1982

Sport claiming Barca close to signing a midfielder out of contract in France.

Only this lad seems to be a name out of contract seen linked to.

Fuck knows if good enough as never really seen much.

malvolio

about time we snatch a talent from ligue 1. but if he's good and free i think other clubs will pay him more.

Home of Barca Fans