Which National Team do you support?

What national team do you support?

• The team of your nationality (you were born/live there, or have ancestry from there)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Nigeria hired Berti Vogts like we did that's why, he destroys every national team he manages.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
My first club is FC Barcelona (I'm a member). I also support (but not a member) Sporting Clube de Portugal, of my town, Lisboa.

:beer2:

PaulFCB

Banned
We are talking about National Teams here, the question is if you support Portugal or another NT in front of it?

G

gcmy-01

I support Brazil! This is the very team that led me into the world of football!

Zincubus

Banned
OK , bound to get slaughtered AGAIN but .... I live in England ( sadly) but I have supported Brazil /Brasil since I was about 10 years old .

In saying that Spain have always been a close second and if pushed I suppose if the two played against each other I wouldn't mind who won .

Spain are playing ( and have been for some time ) the best international football and I reckon they have the strongest squad out there - Brasil and Argentina are pretty close though.

I would be happy if any of thosethree won the next World Cup .

Just my opinions , guys !

Zincubus

Banned
Born and bred in England .

Hate the way England TRY and play football and much prefer the football of Barcelona . Arsenal ( on a good day ) , Spain and Brasil !

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Oh right, don't understand it but fair enough. Gotta admit I struggle to get too passionate about the England team because so many players are just complete arseholes but I can't support another country over my own.

Home of Barca Fans