Which National Team do you support?

What national team do you support?

• The team of your nationality (you were born/live there, or have ancestry from there)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
I was born in Monaco from Italian roots .... so i support Italy & France and avoid going home when they meet (Dad Italian-Mother French ) especially when we have the rest of the family around from both sides... Pasta Vs Croissant

hahaha amusing post :)

I support Croatia, my 2nd team being Spain :party00231:

Blaugrana1899

Born in the United States with strong Puerto Rican descent, but i dislike the way America plays football. Puerto Rico really doesn't play football. Were noted for baseball, basketball and track. I'm inclined to say Spain, because I fell in love with Barcelona and I love watching Torres.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Scotland and anybody but England ;)

Rooted for Spain in the Euro's because of Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol. I also root for Argentina because us Scot's just love the Argentinians :D and because of Messi of course.

beef-supreme

Hungary, and only Hungary. However I am never neutral during international competitions where Hungary doesn't qualify (note each and every one of them) and I decide who to prefer to win a match based on my dislike/hate for the side. So for example Portugal vs. Germany I will prefer Portugal but Portugal vs. Spain I will prefer Spain. And so on.
Obviously I also back the teams with Barca players.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
does American have a national team? i never heard of them when i lived there

Scotland and anybody but England ;)

Rooted for Spain in the Euro's because of Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol. I also root for Argentina because us Scot's just love the Argentinians :D and because of Messi of course.

what great guy

TheMessiShow

Yes the American's have a team but they are terrible... they play like...

[YOUTUBE]cwvVh0_ZelI[/YOUTUBE]

edit by maz: you have to put just the code between the youtube tags. So delete everything up to ?v= and just include the 11-character code. In this case its cwvVh0_ZelI.

Last edited:

beef-supreme

What would you trade for Hungary to get to the World Cup ?

If I could actually go out and watch the matches live, and live the whole World Cup experience... if it has to be football-related, then I'd possibly even trade watching Barca for a year... Course I could still experience Barca news and the forum but yeah :sad: Although I'd 1 million percent prefer it not to be football related, such as selling my soul or something of the sort.

TiTi

I support Albania but they are never part of any competition (European Cup or World Cup).. I have a soft spot for France, Argentina and Spain.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Not if you hate cheese like me... :angry:

Mozzarella, Camembert, Parmesan, Brie, Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Riccotta, Dolcelatte....you're a traitor to your heritage! Cheese hating surrender monkey. Now you're going to tell me you don't like apes either.

A

Assulin

I usually support my homecountry Norway, but since they never qualify for any worldcups or eurocups I also support Spain.

Home of Barca Fans