Would you agree to the straight Griezmann-Lautaro swap deal?

Would you agree to the straight Griezmann-Lautaro swap deal?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
Since Griezmann's struggling at Barca and many people here want him gone, and there are many reports linking Lautaro Martinez to Barca, do you guys agree to the Griezmann-Lautaro straight swap deal if that happens? Or do you think Griezmann worth more than Lautaro, or you just don't want El Toro and want Griezmann to stay?

malvolio

Don't think Inter can pay him 20mil net a year...so it ends at that. Other option would be a straight swap and we pay some of Griezmann's salary.

That if Griezmann would even entertain the idea of being a failure here and moving to Inter.

Gaudi

Makes no sense at all, just get noone then? Our game is the consequence of the players we have.

Get both, but my point is that whoever we get won't look that good thanx to our "style". We need to adress that first!

khaled_a_d

What is the opportunity cost? What we will do if don't do this?
Is it signing Lautaro with Griezmann staying? Then answer is yes. Prefer getting rid of Griezmann than having to deal with 4 attackers with non of them being a wide player.
Is it not signing Lautaro at all? 50-50 for me. Lautaro is at least younger, he might work better with Messi
Is it selling Griezmann and not getter Lautaro? That will be better option than direct swap.

serghei

Absolutely yes. Lautaro is younger and more of a 9 than Griezmann.

We need a winger more though. And a box to box midfielder. And a CB. So please don't blow the whole budget on a single player, and resign Neymar. That would be the dumbest thing of all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're probably stuck with Griezmann so the question comes down to Suarez or Lautaro/CF signing. We could sign Kylian Mbappé and Suarez would somehow still find his way into the lineup.

Messi983

We're probably stuck with Griezmann so the question comes down to Suarez or Lautaro/CF signing. We could sign Kylian Mbappé and Suarez would somehow still find his way into the lineup.

Exactly. We could have a prime Ronaldo and Suarez would still start. The power of amigos is real. Until we get rid off them nothing will change so I'd prefer to save another 100m on a forward (rather use that money to improve other positions) who would have to play outside of his best position just to keep Suarez in the lineup.

Keep Griezmann. At least he works his ass off defensively so the two amigos can walk around. Hell, we might even see all three amigos together again, wouldn't this we wonderful? :rockon:

LABarcaFan

i'd swap griezmann for pile of wood

Griz does not cost even that much. He is pure junk. If we can not get rid of him this summer, we are going to be the same shit as now. Even if they bring Neymar back, ( which I completely oppose), nothing will change if we still have that female rat in our roster. He does not have balls to play for Barcelona. So yes, I am 200 % of straight swap Griezmann for Lautaro. Their price tag is almost identical ( 120 mil and 110 mil.) To sweeten the deal, we can include Ivan Rakitic and A.Vidal, as Konte is big fan of the latest and in return, we can get Stefan de Vrij or someone else from Inter.

LABarcaFan

Till Messi is here, I doubt the board will get rid of Suarez. That can happen in 2021, when we have new board and president.

Home of Barca Fans