Lliga | Round 23: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

mc_lovin

I really liked that we didnt put 9-10 players behind the ball when we were leading. We should have been more cynical, but at least we played to our strengths (and not like a midtable side).

Alik

I really liked that we didnt put 9-10 players behind the ball when we were leading. We should have been more cynical, but at least we played to our strengths (and not like a midtable side).

We're not very good a that, as evidenced many times by Valverde.

Sasuke85

I like this new coach.

Although the results of his first few matches were not consistent, but this is to be expected each time a huge change is happening.

Barca switching from the defensive style (under EV) back to our vintage attacking football, is a huge change.

Vilarrubi

I think Setien is doing well, but he doesn't have the players.. No Striker (in the absence of Suarez); No Wingers (Roberto and Griezmann? lol). He doesn't have a good defence either (with a very unfit Umtiti, a slow Piqué, RedCard for Lenglet). He is making the best of Busquéts. The team needs to add 3 super-players in order to produce a constant and excellent performance every week.

This. He's actually doing pretty well under the circumstances.

Home of Barca Fans