• Eto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pique

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Blaugrana1899

I ordered the home kit from kitbag and I've got the Messi printing. I probably will do the same for the away kit. I mostly own Messi shirts, so maybe I will get Iniesta, because his goal against Chelsea made it possible to win the Champions league. I was also thinking about Henry, because I am so proud of him. He had a rebound year with 19 goals...

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Nobody's, I sometimes get a player name but not very often (I have Messi 19 on my 05/06 home shirt and had Puyol 5 on the 07/08 away shirt until I destroyed it)

beef-supreme

I don't wear names on my shirts. I love the club and the team, I love the individuals but not more than the whole unit itself.

maz

I walk the line
Im with beef. I just wear shirts without a name. Then i dont have to worry about having a traitor on the back. Who honestly thought figo would have left? Its made me very sceptical about getting players' names on the back of shirts.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
only traitor i have is saviola from 03/04 away (really nice shirt- dark blue with blaugrana diagonal stripes) overall had messi 30, marquez, lucho, kluivert, iniesta, dinho (04/05- couldnt resist) and a few blanks inlcuding my large boy size centenary which i wanted rivalso on.

BlaugranaGirl

I never gets shirts with a name on the back.

The one and only time I had a player's name on the back it was Saviola's. Nuff said. I don't own that one anymore!

Home of Barca Fans