• Eto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pique

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Warik

Thiago or Muniesa...I always wait until the squad numbers are finalized IF I get a name on the back of my shirt, which I usually don't. TBH I prefer getting a name that not everyone and their grandmother has on their shirts.

maz

I walk the line
Other than somewhat knowledgeable and above Barca fans, everyone else would just think there's been a massive spelling mistake.
It was actually an innuendo. Come on beef, i thought we'd got to the stage where we understand each other completely!

But seriously, i would never put a youth player on there.

Unless i get

MUNIESTA

81ST

MINUTE​

Warik

It was actually an innuendo. Come on beef, i thought we'd got to the stage where we understand each other completely!

But seriously, i would never put a youth player on there.

Unless i get

MUNIESTA

81ST

MINUTE​

Muniesa and Thiago could be in the 1st team next year so not technically youth players...

Though I prefer fringe players tbh...like if i'd bought one this year i'd of got Sergio B. on the back.

Warik

Doesn't bother me. In 03/04 I got Iniesta on the back of my shirt even though he wasn't a regular. TBH that is the shirt i'm most proud of.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
David Villa if he comes. (I'm still hopeful!)

If not, Iniesta deserves to grace my back. Henry is the only other player I've had on the back of my shirt, obviously!

Guardiola 4 is a great idea though!

Home of Barca Fans