Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Copa 1/4 Final: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.

Copa 1/4 Final: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

Copa 1/4 Final

Thursday, February 6, 21:00 CET

-
    -------

This could be the game that ends our season. Bilbao away is always a tough challenge. Even more now when the loser is eliminated from the cup.
    Hopefully Messi pulls off a masterclass, otherwise we are fucked.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Won't care if we are knocked out of Copa. Don't rate that competition at all.

I think this is a season defining game together with Betis. Winning after many disappointing away games would really insert confidence into the team.

The team has an obligation to fight for all 3 trophies and I'm not satisfied with anything other than two wins this week.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    I don't expect nothing but good football until the end of the season. Then, some players need to go and with Setien having a pre-season and some new faces in we'll see what's what.

Tough, tough game. But Athletic Club have not won in 5 in La Liga. We should win but I would not be surprised if we lose tbh

With our squad depletion and still not knowing when Vidal will be back to replace Rakitic, I'm all in for the same line up to bring that team chemistry up.

playing at san mames is already difficult per se, then if you realize that we pretty much lost every last pivotal matches outside of camp nou, anfield, copa del rey, supercup, no suarez who was the only consistent scorer this season away. defense still crap that even yesterday we conceded several occasions. Everything indicate will be another flop.

This team cant sustain their game 90 min long. They can play 89 min well und still loose a game in few min. A weak side like levante giving us trouble at home is worrying.

play the b team for this game. we need all able bodied players for La Liga.

We are going to be an eliminated...This will be the cherry on top for this disappointing season and this disgraceful board
    Barto Out

I am looking forward to see this team on such a hard one game away match. This will show are they capable of salvaging the season or it is a bust.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

I would honestly be surprised if we advance to the semi's. team morale is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    I would honestly be surprised if we advance to the semi's. team morale is very low.
    There's some benefits if we have a terrible season as well. Maybe a clear-out is coming. I feel if things don't change drastically in terms of mentality, there's no other way to turn the corner. We've been lucky enough to pick up big titles amidst these issues, but this has come to an end. All of our issues are 'brilliantly' grouped together this season to make sure we get the message.

No La Liga title to save appearances and pretend everything is fine this season folks.

Best case scenario we play well get our rhythm but get eliminated. Can't give 2 shits about the copa tbvh.

The morale may go down in my scenario though but the pros outweigh the cons.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER