Copa 1/4 Final: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This really reminds me of the time when Lucho was about to get fired with Messi not showing up in training and following Chelsea on Instagram, except that Barca don't have a leader like Xavi to resolve everything this time.

KingLeo10

This really reminds me of the time when Lucho was about to get fired with Messi not showing up in training and following Chelsea on Instagram, except that Barca don't have a leader like Xavi to resolve everything this time.

Or having the caliber of prime Ney Ney and Suarez to magically kick into gear.

This is the end. We might even go out v Napoli.

Vilarrubi

Hope to see a reaction ON the pitch, the drama OFF the pitch is boring as fuck. It’s stuff for gossip magazines.

FinBarcelonafan

Or having the caliber of prime Ney Ney and Suarez to magically kick into gear.

This is the end. We might even go out v Napoli.

one thing sucks. Barto can always blame Setien but this is all mess left by the management and the players. Setien will be the scapegoat. No manager would get anything good out of this team.

Asylum15

With the eternal shit that's going on currently with Messi/Abidal, Dembele's injury etc, going to the San Mames is about as enticing as a blowjob from a bitch with braces.

TrueCule

We are losing this probably, with everything going on in the offices now.

I wouldn't say that we're losing this one. I expect to see the reaction of the players. They will want to prove that Abidal is wrong now more than ever. That's why I'm expecting a solid performance and victory tomorrow.

devo901

I am not a big fan of copa del ray as this one leg modus is a bit of a lottery, but exactly this makes it for Barca, in the current shituation, attractive - compared to la liga or CL they have to win against less teams and not as many top teams.
So if they want to win ONE title - this one is the "easiest". CL is completely out of question - and even la liga is difficult to win 16 out of 18 matches with this current squad ...

jairzinho

It’s not the most prestigious but certainly the most realistic piece of silverware we can win this season. The board made a huge mistake by letting players go but not signing anyone.

Home of Barca Fans