Trincao (on loan)

vuji_31

I think it will be like that.

Also posdible comimg of Neymar and Ferran Torres is not makining it easier for him .

HanDW

We don't have money to pay the players and employees salaries and some of you are thinking we're going to spend +200M on Neymar plus +40M on Ferran, a guy who isnt even better than Trincao.

serghei

Is he gonna be yet another player who would probably pass to Messi even though he has better placed teammates out there? Don't say this usually, but we need to take in more cocky, bold players who believe it's their time to shine, not defer to our star-veterans.

Is he gonna be yet another player who would probably pass to Messi even though he has better placed teammates out there? Don't say this usually, but we need to take in more cocky, bold players who believe it's their time to shine, not defer to our star-veterans.

And who can have somethnig like that? Eaven Suarez passes to Messi, but they are "2 amigos" and because of that you can forget it. Only that snake Neymar maybe...
I can see in a few years, if nothings change now but by changes I mean real, radical changes, Barca is going to strugle and be something like AC Milan after Shevchenko, Kaka, Sedorf, Pirlo, Maldini etc. Mid table team, because of stupid board, more stupid decisions and idiotic transfer policy.

LABarcaFan

And who can have somethnig like that? Eaven Suarez passes to Messi, but they are "2 amigos" and because of that you can forget it. Only that snake Neymar maybe...
I can see in a few years, if nothings change now but by changes I mean real, radical changes, Barca is going to strugle and be something like AC Milan after Shevchenko, Kaka, Sedorf, Pirlo, Maldini etc. Mid table team, because of stupid board, more stupid decisions and idiotic transfer policy.

It can not be sad any better. Amen.

Teams would be willing to pay a lot more than that for him now.

Maybe, maybe not. I just hope Setien won't keep him on the bench from the beggining. He needs to play, so we can evaluate his talent.

HanDW

0ePIPQw.jpg

U21 wingers comparison- outside the top 5 leagues

Last edited:

Messi983

He's really in the league of his own. Pedri looks ok too. I've heard about some of those other kids but don't really know anyone of them well.

LIVE chat from home with new signing Francisco Trinc?o, who will join Bar?a next season.

(you can turn on english subtitles)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
ngl lowkey excited about him. With Ansu, Dembele and Trincao we will have enough winger options next season. I hope Neymar comes only if Griezmann is shipped off.

Home of Barca Fans