Trincao (on loan)

serghei

I only watched him vs Rangers in EL, and was not that impressed. He seems to have a lot of freedom at Braga, or at least he did in those games.

Messi983

9 goals, 11 assists overall in 36 games.

8g+6a in 1.281 minutes in the league. So directly participating in a goal every 92 minutes. Not bad.

Devils

Best Portuguese player in the world.

Ansu, Dembouz and Trincao is going to be TOO DEVASTATING against the opposition.

xXKonan

According to MD, Trincao and Pedri will stay with the team and won't be sold nor loaned out for next season.

Tackle

Y77iRSl.jpg

TR7

JamDav1982

I only watched him vs Rangers in EL, and was not that impressed. He seems to have a lot of freedom at Braga, or at least he did in those games.

He was class v Rangers in the first leg and their fans were raving about him.

Quieter in second leg but still had some good touches.

Messi983

According to MD, Trincao and Pedri will stay with the team and won't be sold nor loaned out for next season.

Don't know how good this really is for their development. They need to play regularly and I'm affraid they won't get enough playing time, especially Pedri. Unless Barca B gets promoted and he'll play for them in Segunda, train with the first team and be called up when whoever our coach will be will decide to give him a chance.

If we won't buy Lautaro Trincao should get minutes but he would still need to compete with Griezmann and Fati for one forward position alongside two amigos upfront who will probably still be unbenchable. Well, unless Xavi will come in and manage to convince his friends Busi and Suarez they shouldn't be unquestionable starters anymore (and that Messi also can't play every minute of every game he's available for).

I mean, something like this wouldn't look too terrible.

Pjanić/Roberto* - FDJ/Busi - Puig/Pedri

Messi/MB - Griezmann/Suarez - Fati/Trincao

* I would still like to get a stronger more athletic box to box midfielder to have more options in midfield but I doubt we have money.

Positions are not set in stone and most players are versatile enough so we could use them in different formations that would fit certain (combinations of) players the best. So in tougher away games we could still play with 4-5 veterans (I count FDJ here as well since he's way more established than other younger players) and use kids as impact subs but in most easier home games we could start with two if not three youngsters.

Obviously they should first earn their playing time but it we could somehow share minutes among Fati/Trincao and Puig/Pedri and give around 2.000-2.400 total minutes to everyone of them I would be ok with that but I just have a hard time to imagine how a club who hasn't really developed a first team player for years now would try to develop not one or two but four youngsters at the same time. And all of this without considering Dembele who now that most of us have already given up on him might just surprise everyone and stay fit for a whole season :lol: (I know it won't happen) and then he would obviously need to play as well, mostly on the cost of Fati and/or Trincao.

Riordon

One of Pedri or Trincao should go for a loan. Why not let Pedri stay in Las Palmas for a year? A club he know in a good environment to develop.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Las Palmas won't get promoted and he's too good for Segunda. There were some rumors about Real Sociedad possibly being interested if ?degaard went back to Madrid, but it looks like he's staying there for another season.

Real Betis is a mess so should not send him there either.

Vilarrubi

Las Palmas won't get promoted and he's too good for Segunda. There were some rumors about Real Sociedad possibly being interested if ?degaard went back to Madrid, but it looks like he's staying there for another season.

Real Betis is a mess so should not send him there either.

Yeah deffo needs to be in La Liga team for development.

Hoping Girona get promoted, miss them in La Liga. They're in playoff spots atm. Stuani still bagging for fun too with 24 goals.

Messi983

Celta could be an interesting option with Oscar Garcia and some of our former players there. Levante is another solid midtable team who plays offensive football. They might lose Jose Campana and/or Enis Bardhi next transfer window and Pedri could replace either of them.

Maybe Girona (if promoted) or one of the other newly promoted clubs could be a good loan destination as well. Kubo is developing well at Mallorca despite them most likely being relegated.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kubo is developing well at Mallorca despite them most likely being relegated.

Kubo seems smart, like Odegaard (after the initial Castilla phase), and would be success in most teams that are not delusional about being able to stay up etc and hence they just give time to the young altruistically. Not all teams are like that. Lunin has been on two shit loans spells in lower table teams until he actually got playing time at GK in Oviedo.

Trincao should definitely aim for a promoted side who play positive football without too many vets they rely upon. Teams like Betis, Valladolid, Valencia, Osasuna or Getafe are a big no-no.
Celta or Villarreal would be good. Alaves might be decent if he fancies carrying scoring.

Cadiz could be decent, close to 'home' for Faro region getaways :lol:

Messi983

Kubo seems smart, like Odegaard (after the initial Castilla phase), and would be success in most teams that are not delusional about being able to stay up etc and hence they just give time to the young altruistically. Not all teams are like that. Lunin has been on two shit loans spells in lower table teams until he actually got playing time at GK in Oviedo.

Trincao should definitely aim for a promoted side who play positive football without too many vets they rely upon. Teams like Betis, Valladolid, Valencia, Osasuna or Getafe are a big no-no.
Celta or Villarreal would be good. Alaves might be decent if he fancies carrying scoring.

Cadiz could be decent, close to 'home' for Faro region getaways :lol:

We're talking about Pedri's (yeah, in the wrong thread I know) possible loan destinations. I'm sure Trincao will stay at the club next season.

But I agree with your overall point. I do like Betis as a potential loan destination but they are in quite a bit of mess right now so it's probably better to avoid them. And on the other hand Cucu is doing great at Getafe despite Bordalas's "negative system" and his preference for veteran players. Some clubs look better and other worse on paper but there is really no perfect club to send the players on loan and every player's destination should be considered carefully and individually.

Home of Barca Fans