Trincao (on loan)

vuji_31

Maybe after 10 fail transfers and 500mil of wasted money we did sign potentially player that could be in first 11 .

LABarcaFan

Trincao started as a RW in a 3-4-3 formation. he was definitely Braga's top performer of the game with 7.5, followed by Nuno Sequeira - 7.1.

20' - Trincao was fouled inside the penalty area ( penalty - 0:1 Braga )

56' Trincao scored ( 1:2 Braga )

72' Trincao substituted by Wenderson and Sporting lost the game 3:2 playing with 10 men with late goal in the extra time - 91 min.

After Frenkie, this Portuguese jam is the second young prospect we have signed in the last 5 years.There is no way Barcelona would send him on loan this summer. He will definitely be a starter from the new season.

wisconsincule

Trincao started as a RW in a 3-4-3 formation. he was definitely Braga's top performer of the game with 7.5, followed by Nuno Sequeira - 7.1.

20' - Trincao was fouled inside the penalty area ( penalty - 0:1 Braga )

56' Trincao scored ( 1:2 Braga )

72' Trincao substituted by Wenderson and Sporting lost the game 3:2 playing with 10 men with late goal in the extra time - 91 min.

After Frenkie, this Portuguese jam is the second young prospect we have signed in the last 5 years.There is no way Barcelona would send him on loan this summer. He will definitely be a starter from the new season.

You are an absolute clown. Did you even watch the match?

Please tell me who he will start over.

Not Messi Suarez Griezmann Dembele................

EDIT: And before you spew some nonsense. There is no chance we change the formation to incorporate him.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

At one point we should stop buying players only to make a profit on them without giving them a fair chance to show what they can do at the club.

And I am sure at some point that wrong practice will stop. Hopefully from 2021.

Feel like this guy eventually will be played as a advanced CM. He is a bit too slow for the wings but he is great in tight spaces, is very creative both with dribbling and passings. Remind me of a young Bernardo Silva or to some extend De Bruyne who both started as wingers but eventually became CM's.

You are wrong about this guy. Trincao's speed is decent for a winger and he is not only good in a tight spaces but running down the line. He has deadly left foot and has scored already 8 goals with 4 assists. Barcelona needs to go back to the basics of the football with two solid wingers on each side and goal scoring central forward.In few years, when Messi retire, then Trincao can take over his duty as CAM but for now and the near future, he is right winger and will be used as such.

To be honest in our setup I prefer our wingers as inside forwards or atleast wingers who can get in behind and score lots of goals in the mold of Sterling, Salah, Mbappe, Son, Rashford etc etc. These guys is not for sale ofc but I prefer this type of winger instead of a more playmaking type of winger in Trincao. I can with age see Trincao turn into a more central player ala Bernardo Silva/De Bruyne.

The names you are mentioning are all world class forwards and they cost a lots of money. Obviously, at this moment we don't have any chance to get anyone of them. What is wrong if we have a play-making type of winger, who can also score whenever the chances are existent. J.Sancho, Ziyech, Sane are just few of play-making wingers who are also good scorers. I will be more than happy if this guy turns like one of them in a year or two.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

You are an absolute clown. Did you even watch the match?

Please tell me who he will start over.

Not Messi Suarez Griezmann Dembele................

EDIT: And before you spew some nonsense. There is no chance we change the formation to incorporate him.

You are either a redneck from the South of Wisconsin or with Indian origin to write such a nonsense. That is why, I won't make any comments on your post because it is bellow my dignity.

LABarcaFan

So you are a racist, huh?

Where are the moderators?

You can write to the moderators, no problem. But I don't see a reason someone to call me a clown, when I just wrote few lines about Trincao, assisting and scoring in today's game. Was there anything wrong in my post ?
Redneck means a farmer and there are other members who has used that word as well, so why didn't you ask where are the moderators after their posts? Or there is a double standard maybe, huh?

khaled_a_d

I truly like him, but I won't deny that his speed is worrisome. He is kind of big talent but who could have that Denis Suarez syndrome, where he will neither be quick/talented enough for winger position nor have the awareness for midfielder.

JamDav1982

I truly like him, but I won't deny that his speed is worrisome. He is kind of big talent but who could have that Denis Suarez syndrome, where he will neither be quick/talented enough for winger position nor have the awareness for midfielder.

He looks far quicker than Denis and better equiped physically.

Looks quick enough and can go inside or out which Denis couldnt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's more like Bernardo Silva than Denis Suarez.

Profile-wise and how he plays in general from the little I have seen.

khaled_a_d

He looks far quicker than Denis and better equiped physically.

Looks quick enough and can go inside or out which Denis couldnt.

I don't know man, Denis also looked that kind of talent with Villarreal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGjFIsZYM8
I am not saying he will fail, but we had many of those players tbh that I will be always have my doubts.
But yes, he looks really talented, I think he should be here next season.

Home of Barca Fans