Trincao (on loan)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At the same time letting Trincao go without a game will certainly make youth players hesitant to join us in the future.

If they sell Trincao after what happened with Todibo it's definitely going to make players like that hesitant to choose Barca over other top clubs unless Barca offer a lot more money which is a dangerous practice.

Which means Barca will resort to having to buy them for 100m+ later lol

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This will be absolutely dumbfounding if it goes through. Trincao and Pedri were introduced as first team signings by Barto himself. We probably got the offer but rejected. Trincao will definitely play at least the pre-season for us.

DonAK

This will be absolutely dumbfounding if it goes through. Trincao and Pedri were introduced as first team signings by Barto himself. We probably got the offer but rejected. Trincao will definitely play at least the pre-season for us.

I think they might sell him or Pedri with a high buyback clause if they fail to get rid of the likes of Coutinho, Rakitic, Umtiti and others. The club's finances are probably even more fucked up that previously reported given every deal is put on ice.

Real Madrid whose financial situation was considerably healthier than ours have put their transfer business on ice too, which doesn't bode well for Barca.

serghei

This might be the last "deed" of this board. Turn us into Dortmund. You don't sell players before they have a chance to prove their worth.

I think they might sell him or Pedri with a high buyback clause if they fail to get rid of the likes of Coutinho, Rakitic, Umtiti and others. The club's finances are probably even more fucked up that previously reported given every deal is put on ice.

Real Madrid whose financial situation was considerably healthier than ours have put their transfer business on ice too, which doesn't bode well for Barca.

Cut the salaries of the veterans, who take in tens of millions for light work. Highest paid squad out of all top teams who works the least on the field.

Last edited:

Riordon

I don't think they are even thinking about selling Pedri, he is surely a special talent and they know. I agree with you that they might sell Trincao if we can't get rid of those mentioned players. I wouldn't be surprised if this would be a planned Mendes masterclass btw.

DonAK

This might be the last "deed" of this board. Turn us into Dortmund. You don't sell players before they have a chance to prove their worth.

You do if you want to avoid getting sued or pay money out of your own pocket the last financial year of your term :shrug:

I don't think they are even thinking about selling Pedri, he is surely a special talent. I agree with you that they might sell Trincao if we can't get rid of those mentioned players. I wouldn't be surprised if this would be a planned Mendes masterclass btw.

There's been talk about a two-year loan or a sale to Gladbach with a buyback today. Bayern are interested too, but they've been told to walk away. Depends to see what happens I guess.

Givenchy

the club is now a shitshow from top to bottom. on the field, off the field, a disgusting shitshow

I love Barca but the events under this board make it hard to want us to succeed until they are all gone. the Martinez talk is just that; talk. we have no money left

serghei

the club is now a shitshow from top to bottom. on the field, off the field, a disgusting shitshow

I love Barca but the events under this board make it hard to want us to succeed until they are all gone. the Martinez talk is just that; talk. we have no money left

Of course we don't have money after you go around and spend hundreds of millions with no trace of any project or plan.

mc_lovin

Nothing has happened yet :lol: Relax.

I am with Rummenigge on this: "Bayern don't do human trafficking". I hope we follow suit. Buy to sell is wrong.

serghei

Nothing has happened yet :lol: Relax.

I am with Rummenigge on this: "Bayern don't do human trafficking". I hope we follow suit. Buy to sell is wrong.

That's what he said? :lol: Brilliant.

Have to say, despite their fans and their choking of Bundesliga, I've warmed up to Bayern a bit. Especially in CL.

mc_lovin

That's what he said? :lol: Brilliant.

Have to say, despite their fans, I've warmed up to Bayern a bit.

Its one of the very rare bits of wisdom from the Bayern board, who are generally pretty unlikable in my opinion. I guess Rummenigge is alright in comparison to the nut case Hoene? though.

kattanib

Loan him out and sell him later for a good fee our recall him if he turns out to be outstanding. His plu style isn?t aligned with Barca and thus there is a great chance he will not fit in well

HanDW

In all fairness the best for him is to get loaned if we're realistic. Even with injuries Messi will play at least 4000 minutes, Trincao would barely start in his best position outside of early Copa rounds and home games vs relegation sides. Not to mention Dembele would also play as a RW from time to time in the rare moments he isn't in the hospital. No way he is getting enough game time unless we get rid of 1 or 2 guys in the attack (look how lucky Ansu was this season with all the injuries we had).

A loan with no buy option or with a buy back clause in Leicester doesn't sound that bad. He will get experience in a decent team in one the best leagues + Europa League football, game time shouldn't be a problem if he performs decently with the amount of cups they play and Leicester isn't particularly stacked in his position.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans