Trincao (on loan)

HanDW

Average match for him, he didn't do much, but even with that he was involved in two of the 3 goals.

It doesn't help that Braga is going through a bad period of form.

Messi983

He's still young so inconsistency is expected. Good to see him being involved in goals though. Coaching change probably also affected their whole team.

I wanted to watch the game but couldn't find a working stream so I'm watching highlights now. Braga's defense looks pretty bad but to be fair, great 2nd goal by Rio Ave and also a nice FK by Horta. And well, if RM would be involved there would be no penalty and red card for hand ball against them in that situation. :p

Messi983

Another coaching change at Braga. Not really ideal for Trincao but at least he'll get used to the mess before he'll come here next season, lol.

M3ls

I don't understand why we bought him if we need classic wingers.

Trincao is similar in style to David Silva or Bernando Silva.

He will not be a cool winger.

There is no place in the midfield. We have Puig and Pedry.

Sell.

Last edited:

Riordon

I don't understand why we bought him if we need classic wingers.

Trincao is similar in style to David Silva or Bernando Silva.

He will not be a cool winger.

There is no place in the midfield. We have Puig and Pedry.

Sell.

Agree with some points, he is definitely not the type of winger I want in our team. Therefore I think we could play him as a B.Silva type of midfielder but we already have Puig and Pedri there now.

khaled_a_d

Agree with some points, he is definitely not the type of winger I want in our team. Therefore I think we could play him as a B.Silva type of midfielder but we already have Puig and Pedri there now.

If we play 442 he will be a good fit

vuji_31

Well barca played last night against Atleti.

We need to see , does he can play in wing,midfield ir as RM.

Just hope so he will get enough chances, but he seems really good at connecting with passes with teammates so I think he can be vety useful.

Riordon

Off course now that he is here he deserves his chances. But Imlegitimately fearing that a Fati-Messi-Trincao frontline as I have seen suggested wont go through CL group stages.

Tackle

Off course now that he is here he deserves his chances. But Imlegitimately fearing that a Fati-Messi-Trincao frontline as I have seen suggested wont go through CL group stages.

I have been reading loads of hype about this lad, but I recently found out he is a left-footed right winger. Leo might not be a RW in practice anymore, but in any 4-3-3 he is always going to start from that position. I doubt any coach is going to change our system to just to accommodate Trincao.

I can't see how how this signing turns out any different than Malcom's. A young lad brought in that prefers the right flank, but is shoehorned on to the left for a few matches were he inevitably disappoints and we never see of him again.

A left-footed player on the LW can work if he can beat his player on the byline and whip in crosses, but we don't play in the air. Not to mention Alba has usually occupied the left flank since Neymar left and our recent transfers have had to move more centrally to adapt to that.

Most transfers flop here as is, this one has many factors working against him. Or is there something I am missing about this player that makes people think he'll succeed here next season?

MTL_Barca

He is 20 years old and just became a starter for Braga like 6 months ago so i don't think starting position is an immediate concern. I just hope his minutes get managed better than with Malcom.

Porque

We don't need to put pressure on his signing. He's a good talent that we got to first- for whatever reason we decided to act on Mendes proposal.

Perhaps loan him to a team that has a better surrounding and players than Braga to develop.

Our first team still has Messi and Dembele(?) On that right side for next season.

Same with Pedri. Puig has only just started to get minutes so no need to add to the traffic. Pjanic will already be taking Puig minutes as this board will make him a bonafide starter along with de Jong and Busquets (lets be honest here). No need for Pedri to stagnate and get sh*tcan minutes if he is lucky.

Home of Barca Fans