Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Trincao

This guy should go out on loan next season?? There is no place for him in this team with Messi still around?

I think it will be like that.

Also posdible comimg of Neymar and Ferran Torres is not makining it easier for him .

New signing

We don't have money to pay the players and employees salaries and some of you are thinking we're going to spend +200M on Neymar plus +40M on Ferran, a guy who isnt even better than Trincao.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    20-30m?!

Who is he?!
    Our right winger for the next season. But, you are right, 31 M is a little bit too much for someone like him.

Is he gonna be yet another player who would probably pass to Messi even though he has better placed teammates out there? Don't say this usually, but we need to take in more cocky, bold players who believe it's their time to shine, not defer to our star-veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Is he gonna be yet another player who would probably pass to Messi even though he has better placed teammates out there? Don't say this usually, but we need to take in more cocky, bold players who believe it's their time to shine, not defer to our star-veterans.
    And who can have somethnig like that? Eaven Suarez passes to Messi, but they are "2 amigos" and because of that you can forget it. Only that snake Neymar maybe...
    I can see in a few years, if nothings change now but by changes I mean real, radical changes, Barca is going to strugle and be something like AC Milan after Shevchenko, Kaka, Sedorf, Pirlo, Maldini etc. Mid table team, because of stupid board, more stupid decisions and idiotic transfer policy.

Quote Originally Posted by LABarcaFan View Post
    Our right winger for the next season. But, you are right, 31 M is a little bit too much for someone like him.
    Teams would be willing to pay a lot more than that for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona_Boy View Post
    And who can have somethnig like that? Eaven Suarez passes to Messi, but they are "2 amigos" and because of that you can forget it. Only that snake Neymar maybe...
    I can see in a few years, if nothings change now but by changes I mean real, radical changes, Barca is going to strugle and be something like AC Milan after Shevchenko, Kaka, Sedorf, Pirlo, Maldini etc. Mid table team, because of stupid board, more stupid decisions and idiotic transfer policy.
    It can not be sad any better. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Teams would be willing to pay a lot more than that for him now.
    Maybe, maybe not. I just hope Setien won't keep him on the bench from the beggining. He needs to play, so we can evaluate his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    This guy should go out on loan next season?? There is no place for him in this team with Messi still around?
    Messi is false # 7. He does not play as a winger anymore. So Trincao can easily be the starter at the right.

New signing

Last edited by HanDW; 15th April 2020 at 05:15 AM.

He's really in the league of his own. Pedri looks ok too. I've heard about some of those other kids but don't really know anyone of them well.

LIVE chat from home with new signing Francisco Trinc?o, who will join Bar?a next season.

(you can turn on english subtitles)

Valverde Cultist

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    ngl lowkey excited about him. With Ansu, Dembele and Trincao we will have enough winger options next season. I hope Neymar comes only if Griezmann is shipped off.