Trincao (on loan)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm not saying bench all three, I'm saying sell all 3 by the end of the season and get someone else. If Bayern or Chelsea can get Gnabry, Coman, Pulisic and Sane for peanuts so can we, there are plenty of quality wingers in Europe; we just actually have to scout for them like an actual competent club.

You're right about this. Wingers actually have the largest talent pool as far as positions are concerned I feel.

behindbrowneyes

Nervous as fuck, but became better as the game went on. Also confused by Messi who dropped to the winger position at times. That through ball to Ansu was class.
You can see that he is a talented player, but he needs to get cleaner at simple passing. Pace might become an issue.

JohnN

He has good dribbling but he is painfully slow for a player at this age. Not sure how he could develop.

Total-Football

Slow is an understatement. Like someone said in modern football all elite teams have wingers with thunderous speed. There was a moment when he dribbled past a defender just to get caught back again by him whitin a second. I don't know..

Andresito

Staff member
Bad comparison now maybe.. but he could take a path like Griezmann and move in as a secondary striker/CAM when he develops his efficiency in the opposition box.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a winger 100%. His instincts are that of a winger but he does lack pace. I don't think it will be that big of a problem for him. The closest analogy I can think of is Mahrez. If he develops into an in-form Mahrez level player, money well spent.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans