Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 840

Thread: 17 - Trincao

  1. #811
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    4,649
    Before leaving.. Bartemou had to entertain us with one last joke. He did it For The CULTURE
    kilometers matter ..

  2. #812
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,895
    Portugal & Barcelona curse.

    A love story which never works.

    Baia, Fernando Couto, Simao Sabrosa, Quaresma, Andre Gomes, Semedo, Trincao.

    The only one who worked was Figo.
    And Deco, but Deco was a Brasilian who played for Portugal and not a real Portuguese.

    With his slow pace, the only way to turn into a world class player is if you have Figo's tecnique.
    But even then, even Figo played 15-25 years ago so it is hard to tell whether he would work in a modern football.

    But this is comical:
    On planet Barca (board, directors, coaches, and majority of fans even though some have started to open their eyes lately), we are stuck in 2000 or 2009:
    Puig has a teen physique
    Trincao doesn't have any pace
    Our other winger, Fati is also slowish
    We had that bum Arthur as the new Xavi for 2 years.
    We don't have a no9. Why should we? It worked 10 years ago with a false 9, lol.

    Out of all top clubs, we are probably the most stuck in the past.
    We don't want to embrace modern football tendencies like physique, pace, stamina, some height, a true no9, faster football.

    And then imagine if Xavi comes and we go full retard with an even bigger return to a football from 2000'

  3. #813
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,468
    He can work, but not when everyone else in the team is also slow... You just have to look at how effective city where with sane compared to without him...

  4. #814
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Portugal & Barcelona curse.

    A love story which never works.

    Baia, Fernando Couto, Simao Sabrosa, Quaresma, Andre Gomes, Semedo, Trincao.

    The only one who worked was Figo.
    And Deco, but Deco was a Brasilian who played for Portugal and not a real Portuguese.

    With his slow pace, the only way to turn into a world class player is if you have Figo's tecnique.
    But even then, even Figo played 15-25 years ago so it is hard to tell whether he would work in a modern football.

    But this is comical:
    On planet Barca (board, directors, coaches, and majority of fans even though some have started to open their eyes lately), we are stuck in 2000 or 2009:
    Puig has a teen physique
    Trincao doesn't have any pace
    Our other winger, Fati is also slowish
    We had that bum Arthur as the new Xavi for 2 years.
    We don't have a no9. Why should we? It worked 10 years ago with a false 9, lol.

    Out of all top clubs, we are probably the most stuck in the past.
    We don't want to embrace modern football tendencies like physique, pace, stamina, some height, a true no9, faster football.

    And then imagine if Xavi comes and we go full retard with an even bigger return to a football from 2000'
    Xavi would bring Masia to play and that alone will make several happy. At least for 2-3 matches then the result will slap in the face.

  5. #815
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,069
    He came on and he was terrible. Big sh*t. Everyone was.

  6. #816
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    11,521
    People are harsh on him tbh

  7. #817
    Senior Member
    Batistuta9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    People are harsh on him tbh
    True. He was bought to be a backup, is 20 years old and cost 30m. He didn't do anything yesterday, but either did dembele and griezmann who cost a combined 250m.

  8. #818
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    True. He was bought to be a backup, is 20 years old and cost 30m. He didn't do anything yesterday, but either did dembele and griezmann who cost a combined 250m.
    There is a normal pass he tried to play but it went to stand instead. It is really ridiculous if you watch it.

  9. #819
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    11,521
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    There is a normal pass he tried to play but it went to stand instead. It is really ridiculous if you watch it.
    Yes, but that doesn't warrant a Gomes comparison tbh

  10. #820
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    True. He was bought to be a backup, is 20 years old and cost 30m. He didn't do anything yesterday, but either did dembele and griezmann who cost a combined 250m.
    They're all shit, who cares how much they cost. Sell all three of them.

  11. #821
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    7,893
    Suddenly he forgot how to dribble
    Between a rock and a hard place

  12. #822
    Senior Member
    Batistuta9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    They're all shit, who cares how much they cost. Sell all three of them.
    Dembele and griezmann have had enough chances. It's harsh to judge a player on a few sub appearances. There is still time for him to come good.

  13. #823
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    Dembele and griezmann have had enough chances. It's harsh to judge a player on a few sub appearances. There is still time for him to come good.
    Poor acceleration, predictable drop of shoulder technique...he's going to end up as a typical one dimensional winger. I don't need to see 3 years of him to figure that out.

  14. #824
    Senior Member
    Batistuta9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Poor acceleration, predictable drop of shoulder technique...he's going to end up as a typical one dimensional winger. I don't need to see 3 years of him to figure that out.
    He might end up being a flop, he might not. He deserves a proper chance to play RW. Griezmann has been useless there, dembele lacks football intelligence and we are broke. Who are we going to get to play there?

  15. #825
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    He might end up being a flop, he might not. He deserves a proper chance to play RW. Griezmann has been useless there, dembele lacks football intelligence and we are broke. Who are we going to get to play there?
    I'm not saying bench all three, I'm saying sell all 3 by the end of the season and get someone else. If Bayern or Chelsea can get Gnabry, Coman, Pulisic and Sane for peanuts so can we, there are plenty of quality wingers in Europe; we just actually have to scout for them like an actual competent club.