Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1269

Thread: 17 - Trincao

You're welcome
    Didn't even notice how slow he was. Mostly noticed how poor he was on take ons. Poor control of the ball. Hope he improves or else sell.

Mike the Knife
    If we had a board & President, I would seriously advocate for his loan. It pains me to say it but he's not ready to contribute to this team atm. I would much rather see Konrad out there
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

He won't develop by playing 20-30 minutes 4-5 times per month. Needs to be loaned out.
    Although I think Dembele will rest more soon.

Each cameo he looks worse. Even his first touches are looking dicey and too heavy. I can’t quite see how Koeman doesn’t see his cameo appearances don’t work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Each cameo he looks worse. Even his first touches are looking dicey and too heavy. I can’t quite see how Koeman doesn’t see his cameo appearances don’t work for him.
    Koeman does see it. Trincao went from being first sub at the start of the season to last resort in last few months.

Trincao is another confirmation why I'm sceptical towards players performing well in that Portuguese league. I was against loaning him because of the many games, injuries in the team, but at this rate he doesn't help this team. He is still very young and can develop into a better player, but at Barca you don't have time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    Why don't more users hate on this guy rather than Braithwaite? This guy is trash, you cannot have your winger be slower than your mids. That's unacceptable. He is a tad less slower than Busi.
    Because Trincao has "potential".

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    He won't develop by playing 20-30 minutes 4-5 times per month. Needs to be loaned out.
    Although I think Dembele will rest more soon.
    True. He is far from ready to be impact sub. Player like Braithwaite fits that role better.

the real question is - would wolves still take him?

Mentality doesn't seem ready. Might never be. We can either persist till summer and hope he overcomes it, or look to loan him now.

I'd personally go with the latter and give his opportunities to Riqui, Collado, Konrad (in that order, with Hiroki ahead of Konrad when he returns).

Fact is he was thrust into this position thanks to covid leaving his with no other options. Any other summer and he is a prospect signed early at a decent fee.

It is what it is.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

Should keep him and give consistent game time. Too early to make any decision, and I do not think it is a good idea to play him as a LW.

I'm still hopeful about him.

He should start some games. Probably will in Copa but I'm affraid it will be with other backups who he's never played much with so he and the whole team won't really look that good anyway. We'll see next week I guess.

Will never be a Barca player, shows nothing special. Hope Everton or Wolves rescue this one as well.

Trincao is another example of how overrated are the clients of Jorge Mendes. And in the Bartomeu era we somehow loved to deal with Jorge Mendes.

I honestly would just sell him with a buy back clause.

wow what a performance