Trincao (on loan)

gregorrin10

Not great more like not disastrous.. Which is his norm

It's seriously starting to hurt my brain to look at the comments here. People shitting on players and the team no matter what, can't even compliment a guy for a GREAT 15 min cameo. And yes, it was great. Even if it was against a relegation team. The world and life right now are depressing enough as it is, don't need this kind of extra negativity, get a grip.

Andresito

Staff member
I think he needs a goal. He's had soo many chances. Chances that would help his case in becoming a starter had he scored.
Today I recall a shot and a header. Sure GK does well and chances aren't 10/10 goals but we need players who convert those.

vegitot

Hope Koeman use him in Copa games because that is the only way he can play from start.

Anyway, he should go on loan in summer, to a club he can play regularly from start. He is type of player want to receive the ball, to carry it. At Barca right now it doesn't suit the team. Similiar style to Figo (of course very far from his level)

Devils

Koeman's confidence in Trinc?o is remarkable. The coach believes that he can explode at the Camp Nou eventually, although it's true that he should be more decisive. Despite that, for now, Bar?a really value his professionalism. [sport]

Stunning.

FC Trincao, we still here.

Andresito

Staff member
Koeman's confidence in Trinc?o is remarkable. The coach believes that he can explode at the Camp Nou eventually, although it's true that he should be more decisive. Despite that, for now, Bar?a really value his professionalism. [sport]

Stunning.

FC Trincao, we still here.

Surely a conflict for you with both Dembouz and Trincao playing in the same position?

Home of Barca Fans