Trincao (on loan)

BBZ8800

I agree. It?s difficult because he?s out of confidence but you can?t really expect fringe players to just walk into a side and gel, especially when chucked together. Of course if things don?t improve he isn?t gonna last beyond this season.

Yeah, but where is the line?

1. On one hand you need to give chances to a young player
2. On the other hand, he plays like shit every single time

So, what to do?
If you give him chances, you are hurting yourself (a coach) and a team.

So, where is the line?
10 bad matches?
15?
20?
100?

Imo, we should give chances to young players but they also need to offer something on the pitch in return.
A player can't get an unlimited amount of chances/trust/coins.

Trincao is out of coins.

serghei

So, what to do?

So, where is the line?
10 bad matches?
15?
20?
100?

Imo, we should give chances to young players but they also need to offer something on the pitch in return.

Trincao is out of coins.

He is out of coins but the question is if we should help him out and credit him with some coins hoping he'll pay us back in the future plus interest, or if we sell him.

Raketa10

I would just sell him with a buy back clause. Konrad's profile is much better as a sub option than Trincao's.

I would sell without a buyback clause. This guy is horrible and he won't miraculously turn into a world class winger. Konrad offers more and he is a way cheaper player than this guy.

fergus90

So, what to do?

So, where is the line?
10 bad matches?
15?
20?
100?

Trincao is out of coins.

I do agree with you, he is out of chances now really. To be honest, I can't recall a remotely decent appearance from him since pre-season.

You can understand players making mistakes or sloppy passes if they haven't played for a while or are desperate to impress but yeah he is not showing any redeemable qualities to make you think it's worth persisting with.

BBZ8800

He is out of coins but the question is if we should help him out and credit him with some coins hoping he'll pay us back in the future plus interest, or if we sell him.

When you have a young player who had 10-15 chances and played bad, you can always ask the same question: should we give him more chances?

Unless if he is as bad as Gumbau.

Todibo, Mina, Firpo, Alena.

Even already it is clear that Trincao sucks:
1. if he won't improve, he'll end at 18th placed EPL team
2. if he'll slightly improve, he will end at a 14th placed EPL team
3. if he'll improve a lot, he'll be a meh squad player at Barca (Munir, Deulofeu level) or a level for Fiorentina

Even already, there is basically zero chance that this player will ever improve to a level of Barca or any top club.

The only question left is whether he can raise his level and end at Sampdoria or will he play at 18th placed EPL team.

How many coins is that mystery worth?
Not too many.

Another player of Denis Suarez level.

vegitot

When you have a young player who had 10-15 chances and played bad, you can always ask the same question: should we give him more chances?

Unless if he is as bad as Gumbau.

Todibo, Mina, Firpo, Alena.

Even already it is clear that Trincao sucks:
1. if he won't improve, he'll end at 18th placed EPL team
2. if he'll slightly improve, he will end at a 14th placed EPL team
3. if he'll improve a lot, he'll be a meh squad player at Barca (Munir, Deulofeu level) or a level for Fiorentina

Even already, there is basically zero chance that this player will ever improve to a level of Barca or any top club.

The only question left is whether he can raise his level and end at Sampdoria or will he play at 18th placed EPL team.

How many coins is that mystery worth?
Not too many.

Another player of Denis Suarez level.

Too harsh here.

You are right that he is out of coin at Barca this season. He will not develop here, at Barca right now. This is common thing unless you are someone like Fati, Pedri or Aruajo who can deliver immediately. He only can develop at lower club, maybe like Alena now with Getafe.

Honestly even as bad as he is now, he does possess some good attributes like dribbling. He is a good dribbler actually. But lack of decescion making ability. And his physique is not as bad as Denis or Puig.

Go on loan this summer is the best for him, if he wants to be better. He is still 21.

vuji_31

At least Denis Suarez is paid 500 000 euros, while this fraud is paid 31 million plus 8 million euros per year for his salary.

I was a little optimistic about him, because why in the world some club would paid so much money on the unproven talent that nobody ever heard of.

Then after some highlights I saw that he is not that fast. Season at Braga made me hope he can do something here.

But in the end in my eyes, without kidding he is one of the worst players in Barca shirt that even after 20 chances he didn't do anything positive.
It is biggest flop in like 10 years.

Some of you will say Andre Gomes, but Andre was decent in Everton. This guy will never play in any good club.

fergus90

At least Denis Suarez is paid 500 000 euros, while this fraud is paid 31 million plus 8 million euros per year for his salary.

I was a little optimistic about him, because why in the world some club would paid so much money on the unproven talent that nobody ever heard of.

Then after some highlights I saw that he is not that fast. Season at Braga made me hope he can do something here.

But in the end in my eyes, without kidding he is one of the worst players in Barca shirt that even after 20 chances he didn't do anything positive.
It is biggest flop in like 10 years.

Some of you will say Andre Gomes, but Andre was decent in Everton. This guy will never play in any good club.

Andre Gomes is not really decent at Everton, he's been pretty poor for a while and a lot of Everton fans complain about him on a weekly basis. I mean it's unclear if he should be ahead of Tom Davies in the pecking order, that is his level.

I personally watched him drop a 1/10 performance at Villa Park last season, honestly, he was utterly horrendous for the entire 90 minutes.

Richard.H

We easily have some of the worst scouts out of all top teams. In fact the entire administration for this club is full of incompetence. It's quite amazing how far behind Barca is to clubs like Bayern in the scouting department.

JohnN

I don't see anything harsh about the criticism of trincao. It boggles the mind how he ended up in Barcelona. I can really see no, and I mean no, redeeming qualities and many many flaws. We have b players that could use those minutes to better end.

Home of Barca Fans