Trincao (on loan)

fergus90

I thought he was pretty good until the 60th minute and then he successfully overplayed and overthought everything. Needs patience and time though he's raw.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He played well overall, looked gassed in the second half and had some terrible touches. His finishing will come, looked like an alright finisher at Braga.

Barcilliant

The potential is there but I don't know if he will realise it here. There's an awful lot of pressure at this club and even experienced players find it hard here.

Jallo

He will be fine, he needs more starts before adjusting to a new ish position to him, limited role in this team compared to braga.

Barca1989

He seems to me that it's very close to his left only, and for that reason he is not a good winger for the right. I would try him on the left (the problem will be when Fati returns)

Porque

Whether or not he makes it will be one thing, mainly depending on his talent and potential.

But for the time being, he has as good a chance as ever as he has manager who is giving him plenty of opportunities and 5 subs unique to this season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is always bad as a sub, especially when we need a goal. Been several times this season already. Should only start vs weaker teams or come on when we are leading.

Barca1989

He should be playing on the left because he is too bad with his right foot, while Ansu returns, so Demb?l? takes the right side

Home of Barca Fans