Trincao (on loan)

serghei

Was much better in the 2nd half. He should just keep it more simple until he grows in confidence. Those failed tricks don't look good.

Laplacian

Good luck with that with Barca fan base, lol.

But yeah, hope the club will be patient with him.

Fans of a prestigious club known for housing the most talented attackers for the past 17 years won't be patient with an attacker with mostly sub-par attributes. Ouch, how irrational. Fans are patient with players of elite talent, not players who wouldn't even start for Sheffield United. Hopefully the new board will see the light and will stop lowering their standards simply because of "potential"

Last edited:

vegitot

Fans of a prestigious club known for housing the most talented attackers for the past 17 years won't be patient with an attacker with mostly sub-par attributes. Ouch, how irrational. Fans are patient with players of elite talent, not players who wouldn't even start for Sheffield United. Hopefully the new board will see the light and will stop lowering their standards simply because of "potential"

Then they also should change the whole La Masia.

Andresito

Staff member
Left footed attackers usually have a great left foot but a shit right one.
Trincao still shoots like a teenager, he's just kicking the ball without aiming, not those distinctly placed corner shots like Messi, Robben, Mahrez or van Persie.

But as I've said before he manages to get 1-2 shooting opportunities every game, just needs to bury them.

kattanib

Left footed attackers usually have a great left foot but a shit right one.
Trincao still shoots like a teenager, he's just kicking the ball without aiming, not those distinctly placed corner shots like Messi, Robben, Mahrez or van Persie.

But as I've said before he manages to get 1-2 shooting opportunities every game, just needs to bury them.

I used to be left footed attacker and my right foot was pretty decent

Andresito

Staff member
I used to be left footed attacker and my right foot was pretty decent

Obviously there are exceptions. van Persie's right foot was good as well. Left footed players generally tend to be more one-footed.

Haven't seen Trincao use his right foot once so far.

PhilS

About as dangerous of a finisher as Sergi Roberto

Unfortunately true. But Roberto's skill set is better suited to several positions other than forward. The team no longer plays Roberto at forward. For a forward, not shooting well is rather serious.

I can't yet see Trincao developing into a regular starter at a top club. It's OK for Barca to have players of this level for deep depth, such as Alena in the midfield. Unfortunately, this season the likes of Trincao are forced to play way too much, which rules out contending for the title in La Liga.

Rory

Needs to go out on loan to a smaller club in january and maybe the year after. You can tell playing for barca is too much for his head to cope with

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's showing some promising things. I agree that he needs a season out on loan though where he could be the main man and gain confidence.

Home of Barca Fans