Trincao (on loan)

FinBarcelonafan

Ngl , giving me some Andre Gomes vibes dawg. :coffee:

sDQWvH7.gif

That's insane how fast Traore is.

Messi983

After the game Trincao was asked again about the two soccer stars and the new signing of Barcelona could say little. "I am very proud to be able to play with both Ronaldo and Messi," the 20-year-old told RTP3 in Lisbon. "It is impossible to say who is better," added the young forward.

Our little dictator will sell him. :messi:

Tbh I'm tired of journalists always asking players for comparisions between Messi and CR. What do they expect to get other than a diplomatic answer?

vegitot

After the game Trincao was asked again about the two soccer stars and the new signing of Barcelona could say little. "I am very proud to be able to play with both Ronaldo and Messi," the 20-year-old told RTP3 in Lisbon. "It is impossible to say who is better," added the young forward.

Tbh I'm tired of journalists always asking players for comparisions between Messi and CR. What do they expect to get other than a diplomatic answer?

Sell. He knows Messi is billion times better but still says that.

kattanib

While many of you guys hail Trincao, I have said before that I don?t think his style of play fits us and I stick to that. I wish him all the best, but I have my doubts due to his lack to technical capabilities to handle the ball in tight spaces without the need to run and do one two passes

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

It's very unfair and what I would describe as a baited question to draw clicks/reactions. What do they expect a Portuguese player to say? It's nonsense

I am very excited about the player but I found his overall performance last night a bit disappointing, particularly facing Roberto, although I think he is better on the right.

Home of Barca Fans