Trincao (on loan)

Total-Football

Pathetic cameo again.. Gets out-muscled in every dual.. A slow weak-built winger.. I hate demebeles guts and if this is the back up he has then I prefer to endure seeing demebeles face in every single minute every single time.. At least I can see dembeles fuck ups and grin in some sort of negative entertainment.. This player is shallow in every aspect of his game I don't know what the fucks at the scouting team saw in him to begin with. And fuck off to cowman for torturing us with trincaos painful cameos the whole season.

pregra

Doesnt look like the goals he got made him any more confident. Deer in the headlights performance yet again.

mc_lovin

Pshh, he was fine. Did well to hold onto the ball a couple of times.

Time was a factor though, he had like 2-3 scenes? Not nearly enough to show a lot/make a difference.

JamDav1982

Should have started.

Cant have players like Dembele being so poor with ball and a liability defensively v PSG... and then starts again against player that had scored three in previous games.

Againts Cadiz needed folk that can sniff a goal not morons like Dembele who plays on outside exactly where Cadiz want the ball to be.

hardyboy

Doesn't deserve to be called a professional footballer if u miss chances like that. We will be a midtable team with players like him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Doesn't deserve to be called a professional footballer if u miss chances like that. We will be a midtable team with players like him.

He dribbled past two players before creating that clear cut chance, was hardly as good of a chance if he shot without cutting inside. There is definitely a player in Trincao, but yeah, he needs time.

Home of Barca Fans