Rodrigo Moreno

khaled_a_d

I used to like him as a player and I don't think he is a bad player at all. But he isn't what we are looking for, bad deal for us.

soul24rage

Literally what I said in the other thread. Why not go for him? Dude can score, work hard and would be decent next to Griezmann since they've played for NT together for ages.

Honestly I wanted him as a backup striker since Jan 2019 lol

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Man this is really an uninspiring transfer. Would be more excited even if we brought Boateng of all people back.

El Gato

Villarato!
nO lA LiGa eXpERiEncE :bartomeu:

It's just such excruciatingly bad thinking. Does Abidal not get through to these numbskulls? Why's he there then? Why not quit on principle?

Giroud is perfect for current circumstances, would cost nothing and would come knowing he gets a few months, maybe 1.5 years if he proves useful.

Andresito

Staff member
I haven't seen a single person wanting this deal to go through, apart from our sporting directors of course.

Nucky

Thank you Lord. No need really to buy a new striker, when they had signed Griezmann 6 months ago. I know he is not classical 9 but can still play as a striker with Messi on the right and Fati/Dembele on the left.

Home of Barca Fans