Copa: Barca - Leganes 5-0

gregorrin10

No dembouz in the squad list

no surprise, since his return date is listed as the 7th February, still over a week left. Even though we need him, there's no point in rushing this, especially when it's for a Copa game, and at home at that. He'll probably be included from the bench against Levante at the weekend, then slowly back to starting eleven hopefully.

Gari

Riqui Puig is fit and participated in all the training sessions.
Setién chose to leave him out of the squad because he already has five midfielders with the same characteristics as Riqui.
He chose Collado because of his attacking qualities. [espn]

Devils

Becoming clear as day now that people at the club view Riqui Puig as a limited talent.

Can't say I blame them, dawg.

Devils

There was days when we didn't even have to worry about teams like Leganes because we had players capable of putting on MASTERCLASS performances against them. Unfortunately not the case for today!

[youtube]8bpyaUXLGnU[/youtube]

BibB

After seeing the squadlist and knowing Seitens back 3 fetish I'd go with this if I were him:

Alba Griezmann Messi Roberto

DeJong Arthur
Busquets

Umtiti Pique Semedo

Ter Stegen

With Vidal coming on as an impact sub.

clemente

Seeing Rakitic drains the life out of me... Been trying to desperately replace him with Verratti since 2017 to the point of burning brides with PSG but 2020 that guy is still a starter here somehow.

xXKonan

EPiy7WtX4AMCX6I

Home of Barca Fans