In Memorium - Kobe Bryant

LABarcaFan

Today, Jan.26, 2020 at 10:00 am died NBA greatest player Kobe Bryant.

The tragedy happened when a helicopter carrying Kobe, his 13 y.o. daughter Gianna Bryant and 6 other crashed into the hills of Calabasas, California. All 9 passengers on board are dead.
Kobe Bryant was huge fan of FC Barcelona. He has visited La Masia and Camp Nou on numerous occasions and was good friends with Messi, Ronaldinho, Suarez, Busquets ,Pique and the rest of the team. The basketball world lost his greatest ever player. Barcelona lost one of his most devoting fans and supporters. Rest In Piece Kobe and Gianna.

04-08-06- Kobe Bryant-Ronaldinho-03-min.jpg

2011-07-31-KOBE-01-min.jpg

Kobe Bryant.jpg

Kobe and Gianna Bryant (13).jpg

Richard.H

Still just absolutely devastated. He is a powerful figure to all sports fan here in Southern California. I am just speechless. He still had a lot to contribute to the world with his business ventures and his activism to grow women's basketball. Also extremely sad that his 13 year old daughter Gianna had to be on board. World can be really crazy. Enjoy every moment you are alive, good or bad.

Xaviniesta

Devastating news... :(

Rest in peace Kobe, Gianna, and the 7 unidentified individuals on board. My deepest sympathy goes to their families.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loved Kobe but he is not the greatest ever NBA player

Tragic, compounded by the death of his daughter as well. As a parent, I cannot imagine the hole that will be left for the remaining family members & loved ones - I know close friends & relatives who have suddenly lost their young children, a hole that is never filled

I still remember the trade with the Charlotte Hornets involving Vlade Divac for the phenom Kobe and the excitement it generated over the years. Have been away from the game for awhile but will definitely immerse myself in old videos of him, some great memories. RIP

Messi983

Damn, 9 people. 5 were already bad enough.

And his daughter too. Can't even imagine what the Bryant familly is going through right now.

ronniecro

was a great man,idol for many athletes,not just basketball players...can't believe it,rest in peace kobe

Devils

He belongs in the Legends section. Cule through and through.

UsZAULzx.jpg

2011-07-31-KOBE-26-min.JPG

kobe-bryant-guardiola-barc-a-fc-barcelona_15_630x420.jpeg

CbqVPZVUEAAMyv6.jpg

960x0.jpg

Haven't been this upset about famous person's death since Tito, dawg.

:(

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans