Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

CatalinR10

hmmmm
i think its the manager to blame.

look what klopp does with mane, firmino salah, milner, the list goes on.
all these players would flop at barcelona.

klopp does what guardiola does. he gets medicore players and gets the system to work and at the same time motivating players.

human beings are human beings. im starting to learn its not rocket science to work out what is wrong.

Enrique was a good manager
Guardiola was a good manager
Valverde was a shit manager
Tito was also shit
Martino was also shit -
This new guy is the worst manager to have managed FC Barcelona
Ironic that the only two decent managers were the ones they won Champions Leage with.

Zidane , Ancelotti, Klopp, GUardiola, Enrique, Sir Alex Ferguson, Mourinho.
Im sorry Barca wont ever win CL with these cheap ass shit managera.
Game over. A few more La Liga titles for messi and co. only because league was always weak ass and had messi to expose weak league.

he's had 3 games with Barcelona so far.

Marshall D Teach

hmmmm
i think its the manager to blame.

look what klopp does with mane, firmino salah, milner, the list goes on.
all these players would flop at barcelona.

klopp does what guardiola does. he gets medicore players and gets the system to work and at the same time motivating players.

human beings are human beings. im starting to learn its not rocket science to work out what is wrong.

Enrique was a good manager
Guardiola was a good manager
Valverde was a shit manager
Tito was also shit
Martino was also shit -
This new guy is the worst manager to have managed FC Barcelona
Ironic that the only two decent managers were the ones they won Champions Leage with.

Zidane , Ancelotti, Klopp, GUardiola, Enrique, Sir Alex Ferguson, Mourinho.
Im sorry Barca wont ever win CL with these cheap ass shit managera.
Game over. A few more La Liga titles for messi and co. only because league was always weak ass and had messi to expose weak league.

Jury's still out on Setien but you're right. Barto and Rosell have been hiring mediocre yes-men ever since Pep left. Except for Lucho, and they almost fired him 6 months in while Valverde got away with 2.5 years of mediocrity :lol:. Really tells a lot.

Is our current state any surprise when Club de Amigos have been pampered by weak-willed yes-men like Tata and Valverde for years?

booge

Jury's still out on Setien but you're right. Barto and Rosell have been hiring mediocre yes-men ever since Pep left. Except for Lucho, and they almost fired him 6 months in while Valverde got away with 2.5 years of mediocrity :lol:. Really tells a lot.

Is our current state any surprise when Club de Amigos have been pampered by weak-willed yes-men like Tata and Valverde for years?

need that bitch ass guardiola back. calling him bitch ass because he keeps saying he will not manage barcelona ever again.
this bitch ass baldy needs to be tied with rope and dragged back to nou camp.

everything would be beautiful with him back,

Andrew M

need that bitch ass guardiola back. calling him bitch ass because he keeps saying he will not manage barcelona ever again.
this bitch ass baldy needs to be tied with rope and dragged back to nou camp.

everything would be beautiful with him back,

Pep could work after the current team has been purged of all toxins

serghei

If Pep even entertained the idea of returning one of his conditions would probably be a great purge of this team.

No doubt. I think even Messi might be in danger, although he could find a way to implement him I think.

malvolio

No doubt. I think even Messi might be in danger, although he could find a way to implement him I think.

Guardiola sucks Messi's dick 24/7 and you think he could be in danger :lol: They'll probably name the stadium after him at some point in time so he'll leave when he wants, on his terms

serghei

Guardiola sucks Messi's dick 24/7 and you think he could be in danger :lol: They'll probably name the stadium after him at some point in time so he'll leave when he wants, on his terms

Yea, well, Guardiola is a major bullshitter in the press. It's well-known.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys think pep would return where he would have no more unlimited resources, no more entire club bowing to him and no more taking it easy without media pressure?

pep 2008 and pep 2020 is not the same person.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You guys think pep would return where he would have no more unlimited resources, no more entire club bowing to him and no more taking it easy without media pressure?

pep 2008 and pep 2020 is not the same person.

Barca have been spending an insane amount of money since Pep left. Not too far off from the amount of money Man City have spent.

In fact, I'm not sure you knew this, but since Pep became the manager of Man City, Barcelona's transfer expenditure 100m more than Man City:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/trans...&nat=&pos=&altersklasse=&w_s=&leihe=&intern=0

Last edited:

Andrew M

Yeah we're not exactly frugal in the transfer market. Not to mention we have the biggest wage bill of any sports team in the world.

No doubt the job Pep has at City is pretty comfortable and basically a job for life if he wanted, but he does deliver the goods after all and has never been sacked.....

I feel confident that he'd get better results out of this Barca team than any of the current supply teachers we get

Home of Barca Fans