User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 207 of 207

Thread: Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

  1. #196
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    13,316
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booge View Post
    hmmmm
    i think its the manager to blame.

    look what klopp does with mane, firmino salah, milner, the list goes on.
    all these players would flop at barcelona.

    klopp does what guardiola does. he gets medicore players and gets the system to work and at the same time motivating players.

    human beings are human beings. im starting to learn its not rocket science to work out what is wrong.

    Enrique was a good manager
    Guardiola was a good manager
    Valverde was a shit manager
    Tito was also shit
    Martino was also shit -
    This new guy is the worst manager to have managed FC Barcelona
    Ironic that the only two decent managers were the ones they won Champions Leage with.


    Zidane , Ancelotti, Klopp, GUardiola, Enrique, Sir Alex Ferguson, Mourinho.
    Im sorry Barca wont ever win CL with these cheap ass shit managera.
    Game over. A few more La Liga titles for messi and co. only because league was always weak ass and had messi to expose weak league.

    he's had 3 games with Barcelona so far.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  2. #197
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booge View Post
    hmmmm
    i think its the manager to blame.

    look what klopp does with mane, firmino salah, milner, the list goes on.
    all these players would flop at barcelona.

    klopp does what guardiola does. he gets medicore players and gets the system to work and at the same time motivating players.

    human beings are human beings. im starting to learn its not rocket science to work out what is wrong.

    Enrique was a good manager
    Guardiola was a good manager
    Valverde was a shit manager
    Tito was also shit
    Martino was also shit -
    This new guy is the worst manager to have managed FC Barcelona
    Ironic that the only two decent managers were the ones they won Champions Leage with.


    Zidane , Ancelotti, Klopp, GUardiola, Enrique, Sir Alex Ferguson, Mourinho.
    Im sorry Barca wont ever win CL with these cheap ass shit managera.
    Game over. A few more La Liga titles for messi and co. only because league was always weak ass and had messi to expose weak league.
    Jury's still out on Setien but you're right. Barto and Rosell have been hiring mediocre yes-men ever since Pep left. Except for Lucho, and they almost fired him 6 months in while Valverde got away with 2.5 years of mediocrity . Really tells a lot.

    Is our current state any surprise when Club de Amigos have been pampered by weak-willed yes-men like Tata and Valverde for years?
    Zehahahahahahahaha


  3. #198
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    753
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall D Teach View Post
    Jury's still out on Setien but you're right. Barto and Rosell have been hiring mediocre yes-men ever since Pep left. Except for Lucho, and they almost fired him 6 months in while Valverde got away with 2.5 years of mediocrity . Really tells a lot.

    Is our current state any surprise when Club de Amigos have been pampered by weak-willed yes-men like Tata and Valverde for years?
    need that bitch ass guardiola back. calling him bitch ass because he keeps saying he will not manage barcelona ever again.
    this bitch ass baldy needs to be tied with rope and dragged back to nou camp.

    everything would be beautiful with him back,

  4. #199
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,561
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booge View Post
    need that bitch ass guardiola back. calling him bitch ass because he keeps saying he will not manage barcelona ever again.
    this bitch ass baldy needs to be tied with rope and dragged back to nou camp.

    everything would be beautiful with him back,
    Pep could work after the current team has been purged of all toxins

  5. #200
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30,253
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Pep could work after the current team has been purged of all toxins
    If Pep even entertained the idea of returning one of his conditions would probably be a great purge of this team.


  6. #201
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    19,635
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    If Pep even entertained the idea of returning one of his conditions would probably be a great purge of this team.
    No doubt. I think even Messi might be in danger, although he could find a way to implement him I think.

  7. #202
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,036
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    No doubt. I think even Messi might be in danger, although he could find a way to implement him I think.
    Guardiola sucks Messi's dick 24/7 and you think he could be in danger They'll probably name the stadium after him at some point in time so he'll leave when he wants, on his terms

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    19,635
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Guardiola sucks Messi's dick 24/7 and you think he could be in danger They'll probably name the stadium after him at some point in time so he'll leave when he wants, on his terms
    Yea, well, Guardiola is a major bullshitter in the press. It's well-known.

  9. #204
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,756
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys think pep would return where he would have no more unlimited resources, no more entire club bowing to him and no more taking it easy without media pressure?

    pep 2008 and pep 2020 is not the same person.

  10. #205
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30,253
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    You guys think pep would return where he would have no more unlimited resources, no more entire club bowing to him and no more taking it easy without media pressure?

    pep 2008 and pep 2020 is not the same person.
    Barca have been spending an insane amount of money since Pep left. Not too far off from the amount of money Man City have spent.

    In fact, I'm not sure you knew this, but since Pep became the manager of Man City, Barcelona's transfer expenditure 100m more than Man City:

    https://www.transfermarkt.com/transf...eihe=&intern=0
    Last edited by DonAK; 27th January 2020 at 08:31 PM.


  11. #206
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,561
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah we're not exactly frugal in the transfer market. Not to mention we have the biggest wage bill of any sports team in the world.

    No doubt the job Pep has at City is pretty comfortable and basically a job for life if he wanted, but he does deliver the goods after all and has never been sacked.....

    I feel confident that he'd get better results out of this Barca team than any of the current supply teachers we get

  12. #207
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    8,704
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Yeah we're not exactly frugal in the transfer market. Not to mention we have the biggest wage bill of any sports team in the world.
    Donít fret. We have Pique to make those shady deals to cover them wages.