Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

Xaviniesta

no rakishit

EHbj4ZXXUAQfGTa

:lol:

serghei

Vidal deserved to start this

He will be first sub if things go wrong or we need to defend the lead. I am more worried about Fati. He's too young to consistently play these tough games. Suarez injury is hurting us a lot imo, like him or not.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Neither is Semedo. Really excited for Arthur/Frenkie/Busquets. Umtiti looks like he cemented his spot under Setien. Could be a good thing (or not ;D).

But the way Setien is trying to play you would think Semedo would be the more ideal player between two. It's like he is going for a folding trident with Roberto-Pique-Umtiti/Lenglet.

Vilarrubi

Solid lineup. Obviously going for control in midfield with Arthur and De Jong. Let’s see if it plays out like that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's going to be the same 3-5-2 it looks like. This is how Setien opted to accomodate Messi's central positioning for now.

clemente

It's 4 at the back but Roberto will somehow play as CB, we already seen it in the first match.
Just shame Puig isn't even called up, idk what is Rakitic offering here.

El Gato

Villarato!
Was wrong to assume that of you. I've been saying since 2015 that Messi wants to play in the centre only.

Just a guess. Messi is for sure not the RW though.

But but most of this forum said Messi can be told where to play in a coherent scheme and the right manager with the right ideas wouldn't have to resort to shifting the team around him!

I must have been lied to!

Home of Barca Fans