Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

Pepsbarca

I know it's been 2 games man, i just want to see a plan catching form, a direction, kind of expected a coach to have that from day 1.

Anyway, it will take a lot more than a new coach to rebuild.

It’s going to take more then a week to correct 2 and 1/2 years of another coaches training and tactics. Christ, if it was Pep back instead of Setien we’d still have the same problems. People need to be a little realistic about things. This isn’t a video game.

Nucky

I don't think Setien will start vs Valencia in 3-4-3 formation. We are simply just shit in away games this season, at least hoping for a draw or maybe, just maybe some magic from Messi to take those 3 points.

It’s going to take more then a week to correct 2 and 1/2 years of another coaches training and tactics. Christ, if it was Pep back instead of Setien we’d still have the same problems. People need to be a little realistic about things. This isn’t a video game.

I just want him to not make 3 or 4 inexplicable managerial decisions per game, because that's what we have got so far.

Don't think that's too much yo ask.

Pepsbarca

I just want him to not make 3 or 4 inexplicable managerial decisions per game, because that's what we have got so far.

Don't think that's too much yo ask.

What 3 or 4 inexplicable decisions has he made in the two games. Just because you don't agree, or likely don't understand, with what he has done does not mean his decisions aren't logical.

Exactly. You don't understand what he's trying to do but because it's different then what Valverde was doing you don't like it and are going to complain about it.

Another condescending post. I already explained 4 inexplicable decisions after his first game which were generally agreed with. Don't reply to my posts in future as I don't like your attitude.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tough, tough game, we have been getting draws at the Mestalla for as far I can remember.

The good news is Parejo, Guedes are out and possibly even Cillessen.

Last edited:

FC B

Agreed but still Setien's hard core tiki-taka philosophy might just not work in 2020 with this set of players and with an approach all coaches now all too well how to deal with.

serghei

Agreed but still Setien's hard core tiki-taka philosophy might just not work in 2020 with this set of players and with an approach all coaches now all too well how to deal with.

We are yet to be proven that. Nowhere near actually. First we need to play that style with all its components to see if it has been found out or not. Until then, we will know what we already know. That any style of play will show its limitations if you lack basic things to implement it.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Excited. Hope Setien continues his daring approach, just not too much in this game, mestella is always tricky. TS - Alba, Titi, Pique, Semedo - Sergio, Arthur, Frenkie - Griez, Messi, Fati.

xXKonan

EPECHWgX0AAn8fc

Squad list.

Home of Barca Fans