Lliga | Round 20: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-0

Barcilliant

I'm pretty sure we'll see a different Barca. Alot of players will be keen to make a good impression on the new manager. Setien values intensity and good play and I expect this match to show that.

I wanted a big name manager here but since Setien is here I will support him. Thank God Dickverde is out. How anyone could still pine for that fraud is beyond me.

Pepsbarca

First coach match hype is pretty overrated. People expect things to change in an instant. It takes a coach pretty long to turn things around.

Just don't expect something drastic this match.

This is 100% true. However, I expect that we'll see some small changes including the attitude of the team when we're ahead and a little more willingness to counterpress when we've lost possession.

draconifire

I am so fucking excited about this game. Goatien era begins.

Its either 6-2, crazy attacking football with 15 shots on goal OR #Sack

FCBfan22

It all suggests that the front 3 will be Fati-Griezmann-Messi tommorow. Everything else seems to be a mistery.

Neymessi

Not really. A manager bounce mid-season is a real thing.

More down to the fact of something new motivating the team like when mou left and manu were playing great for the first few matches when he left.

I remember the hype for pep's first city match and that whole season he couldn't do anything special. Took him a whole season for the next one to win the league with such dominance.

What I'll be looking would be the lineups and subs he does. That is a very basic prerequisite that EV never came close to fulfilling. So even in his first season when we almost went unbeaten in the league and people were going la la for him I was beyond skeptical because of the fact that how can someone who can't even pick proper lineups and subs be good in advanced things like tactics. At the very least I hope setien gets his lineups right for the time being.

Nazario1985

Whatever we are going to see is NOT the impact from the new coach at the tactical level rather than his ability to motivate players and also the hype from the player side for the new coach

Tackle

Even with a great performance it will be too soon to tell if it means anything long term

This is the sort of match where we ran riot and played some decent football even under Valverde. Valencia away next week will be the first test for Setien.

Home of Barca Fans