Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Valverde sacked!

Congratulations to all Valverde haters. Now you have new coach. Lets see, how long he will last.

The good thing is that we'll just have to wait till 2021 if Setian turns out to be a bust, the new board will kick in and so come new manager.
    All Hail Tito - The Destroyer

Don't spoil this joyful thread with any negativity. Talk about Setien the board and the players in another thread. This is a sacred place full of happiness and rainbows. What a glorious day.

barca need to elect a new president right fking now. bartomeu out!

The timing of this only highlights the sheer incompetence of the board. Not to mention who they settled on after being rejected by their preferred options.

wonderful thing obv, but will it really change that much. I'm so disillusioned with barca and football in general right now I'm sceptical we'll see major improvements soon

Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    wonderful thing obv, but will it really change that much. I'm so disillusioned with barca and football in general right now I'm sceptical we'll see major improvements soon
    Probably not. But for next season this is great. Setién gets to be part of the planning for 20/21 season, test out players like Riqui (hopefully), Frenkie's best position, Semedo/Roberto etc.

Old guard will need to prove themselves, Alba, Piqué, Busi among others. I just hope Setién doesn't act like a cozy uncle for the seniors.

I am positive he will get more out of our midfielders and maybe full backs. I hope Semedo shines.

Quote Originally Posted by LABarcaFan View Post
    Congratulations to all Valverde haters. Now you have new coach. Lets see, how long he will last.
    Exactly...these are the questions!

Is Setien better than EV? I don't think (Quique is the fourth/fifth choice after Xavi, Koeman, etc. ).
    Was the Barca-moment so dramatic to justify this sudden change? I don't think at all.
    Will Setien be the coach for Barca future (at least three years)? I don't think again.
    Were the players against EV? Absolutely not.

I can agree that the EV era at Barca had to finish in June2020.

Anyway good luck to the new coach.
    Last edited by Giginho75; 14th January 2020 at 09:15 AM.

This is not happening... I am shocked... this should not be possible... I really thought I'll get to fall out from CL from Napoli and lose Primera by Real - and get new, long contract I deserve after all that!

Don't they know my name, my nick? I'm calling Barto right now, he'll get me back or I'll make public those photos...
    There is no humiliating defeat that can have me fired!

New signing

One of our biggest problem is that we dont have players with pace to challenge defenders, messi dont have speed to do that anymore, we need someone with pace one the left wing. Dembele is injured all the time and playing better on right wing than left wing.

Quote Originally Posted by LABarcaFan View Post
    Lets see, how long he will last.
    Summer at max. But let's see if he can improve things.

What is this feeling i'm feeling right now ?

Feels better then when i had my first threesome dawgs.

Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) should have been fired the day after we lost at Roma.

It's ok Valverde asslickers , probably Europe's big teams will lineup to sign him , you won't miss him for long.

Best day in Barca's last years , the WORST Barcelona coach ever has been fired !
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Welcome Quique

MES QUE UN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by FatSuarez View Post
    The timing of this only highlights the sheer incompetence of the board. Not to mention who they settled on after being rejected by their preferred options.
    What are you even smoking?