Quique Setien

messi2140

6racies Xavi
These are some peak Valverde subs. Seems Setien learned from the best

I hope with the arrival of a new board that this will be the end of hiring one midtable muppet after the other.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

EV like second half. Terrible subs.

Won't give up his obsession for Busquets who is as bad as Raki. Maybe only a tad better.

serghei

Imo, he needs to make subs earlier. It is clear we can't play with energy for more than 60mins. If that. So make 1-2 subs early. Don't wait too long to put in fresh blood if we're tired.

Only senior players on the bench who could help were Rakitic and Vidal guys. Don't know what other subs do you want.

serghei

He made a mistake with not subbing Busi and keepin Arthur on. That's it. The rest was the poor fitness of the team kicking in.

FinBarcelonafan

We need to play tighter defense vs better clubs, otherwise they will eat us alive. We were lucky to win this game 2-1. Getafe was very close to a great spot many times, but lack of quality killed them (and lack of speed from Mata).

serghei

We need to play tighter defense vs better clubs, otherwise they will eat us alive. We were lucky to win this game 2-1. Getafe was very close to a great spot many times, but lack of quality killed them (and lack of speed from Mata).

He won't change in this respect. He will try to play from the back, so we must be able to provide movement all game, or else we'll suffer. It is very noticeable, that post 60 mins most players stand still and move less and less due to being tired and gasping for air.

George_Costanza

Our defense

tenor.gif

mc_lovin

I thought our performance was spot on (bar a few defensive mistakes) until they scored their (very impressive) goal. We slowed down the game 2nd half and couldnt switch gears again.

Raketa10

Please stop playing Busi-De Jong-Arthur midfield. This combo of 3 DM players is sterile as fuck! I know Vidal has ups and downs and Raki is horrible right now but FFS Busi-De Jong-Arthur combo can't create anything in attack! Kings and masters od back and side passing! We simply need to buy a more attacking oriented midfielder next summer!

mc_lovin

Please stop playing Busi-De Jong-Arthur midfield. This combo of 3 DM players is sterile as fuck! I know Vidal has ups and downs and Raki is horrible right now but FFS Busi-De Jong-Arthur combo can't create anything in attack! Kings and masters od back and side passing!

Disagree completely. Our midfield was very good. We broke them down nicely after 30mins when they were tired. But we didnt have the forwards to punish their high line - not a midfield problem at all.

Home of Barca Fans