Quique Setien

KingLeo10

The wretched "Shitverde" average 90 points his first two seasons. My expectations for Setien will be the same pace.

Look, I tried to be nice but you're playing dense.

Give Setien the average point total EV had at the 19 round mark in his first 2 seasons, and I guarantee you Setien will exceed his final tally in either THIS season.

Get this through your head or fuck off.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
These cheerleaders are salty asf

tenor.gif

Devils

[tw]1217503998128926720[/tw]

#SetienSquad we out here.

Meanwhile #TeamValverde unemployed on the couch.

Levels to this shit.

Tackle

Look, I tried to be nice but you're playing dense.

Give Setien the average point total EV had at the 19 round mark in his first 2 seasons, and I guarantee you Setien will exceed his final tally in either THIS season.

Get this through your head or fuck off.

:lol:

Getting feisty, aren't you now? I like it.

Again, you are bringing up more hypotheticals that we will never know the answer to. What I am proposing is a very fair measure that can used as a quantifiable benchmark come the end of season. Let me slow it down some more. I understand it can be difficult for some.

We have 40 points right now through half of the season. That is an 80 point pace. If Setien can get us back to playing at a 90 point pace, which would see us finish with at least 85 points this season then I am fine giving him another season regardless of whether or not we win the league title. There is no way we could ever collapse in the CL with him, so let's exclude that possibility altogether.

What Setien could have done the previous two seasons is pure speculative rubbish. Since that all-evil, terrible, good for nothing boogeyman "Retardo" averaged 90 points his first two seasons in the league even though he knows absolutely nothing about football, that pace is the least I can expect from Qique.

Sounds fair, aye?

KingLeo10

Again, you are bringing up more hypotheticals that we will never know the answer to. What I am proposing is a very fair measure that can used as a quantifiable benchmark come the end of season. Let me slow it down some more. I understand it can be difficult for some.

We have 40 points right now through half of the season. That is an 80 point pace. If Setien can get us back to playing at a 90 point pace, which would see us finish with at least 85 points this season then I am fine giving him another season regardless of whether or not we win the league title. There is no way we could ever collapse in the CL with him, so let's exclude that possibility altogether.

What Setien could have done the previous two seasons is pure speculative rubbish. Since that all-evil, terrible, good for nothing boogeyman "Retardo" averaged 90 points his first two seasons in the league even though he knows absolutely nothing about football, that pace is the least I can expect from Qique.

Sounds fair, aye?

Not getting feisty. More annoyed you were wasting time when we both know you realized better.

Anyway, I think he'll finish at 85 points or above.

serghei

[tw]1217503998128926720[/tw]

#SetienSquad we out here.

Meanwhile #TeamValverde unemployed on the couch.

Levels to this shit.

The fuck!? We went from DAY OFF FC, to OVER TIME FC. It's a bit too extreme. I guess Setien didn't like what he found and thinks a lot of work is required :coffee:

Tackle

A lie and you know it. We don't want any manager. We want a top manager. There is a big difference between 'any' and 'top'. That's like saying you'd marry any women, vs you'd marry Margot Robbie. Does these sound the same to you, or do they seem easy to confuse?

Not referring to you specifically. You seem to at least put effort into what you post. There is a much larger sect of brainless Valverde cult-haters that lost the plot after Anfield so badly they stopped making coherent arguments.

It got to the point when any one the players they liked had a poor game it was all pinned on Valverde and they went on about how they would all do so much better under a new manager. When confronted on the fact there are no great managers available they would reply with any old bloke would be a massive upgrade on EV. If they specified Klopp or Pep I would have no issues, but that is not what's been happening for the last 6 months.

For someone that like to pick apart anyone who even slightly defends Valverde, you have also surely seen some of the hysterical, nonsensical ramblings from the anti-EV crew, haven't you? Just because they side with you on that subject does not mean you should turn a blind eye to the extremists within your own camp.

abbbs97

Not referring to you specifically. You seem to at least put effort into what you post. There is a much larger sect of brainless Valverde cult-haters that lost the plot after Anfield so badly they stopped making coherent arguments.

It got to the point when any one the players they liked had a poor game it was all pinned on Valverde and they went on about how they would all do so much better under a new manager. When confronted on the fact there are no great managers available they would reply with any old bloke would be a massive upgrade on EV. If they specified Klopp or Pep I would have no issues, but that is not what's been happening for the last 6 months.

For someone that like to pick apart anyone who even slightly defends Valverde, you have also surely seen some of the hysterical, nonsensical ramblings from the anti-EV crew, haven't you? Just because they side with you on that subject does not mean you should turn a blind eye to the extremists within your own camp.

the thing is, Tackle, that the Valverde haters have more of a right to hate him than the Valverde apologists who seem to think that he was doing great here. Didnt you see how awful we were in almost all of our games, especially away from home? How is having a change of a manager, a bit of hope at least that he might do better than EV not a massive upgrade over the inevitable mess with no progress whatsoever had we stuck with Valverde?

Its justifiable hating EV after the 2 CL humiliations along with our horrid play style and him ruining and not developing any of our players. Its not justifiable having to constantly defend EV after what he's done. its amazing to me how there are Barca fans who still defend EV so much, I just dont get it.

JohnN

Sounds fair, aye?

So, we are currently on an 80 point pace with 40 points mid season. But Setien needs to finish with 85 points. Meaning.. a 90 point pace, to average out, so you can not judge him negatively. While EV was going ( and got worse ) for 80 points max and he was not to blame. Got it. Unbiased as always.

devo901

Guys, please calm down, :argue: this forum and the discussion is moving from a "who is Setien", "what is it he will bring" ... (although he did not have a single barca game on the sideline) to a finger-pointing and accusing other users they would be wrongfully "Valverde-Woreshippers" /"Setien-fan-base"

Please accept that some do not feel fine with the new coach/situation, maybe they need more time with him. Others could not stand the situation with EV and appreciate the glimpse of hope this change will bring.

What if EV would have ended this season with 85 points, and so will Sepien - and we still do not win laliga!! Excellent starting point for further furious discussions here! :bash: :facepalm:

If someone has a different view on this, please do not see this as an error in the world that needs to be erased, or that your own view is nullified or attacked. Or he needs to be CORRECTED or punished. He might have different values, information and thus draws other conclusions...

Home of Barca Fans