Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 4,636 to 4,641 of 4641

Thread: Quique Setien

  1. #4636
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    8,573
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    The 442 with all amigos just reeks of Setien trying to avoid a hammering while keeping old core happy.
    There's no good option. This year we are outclassed A bit by Bayern.

  2. #4637
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    22,213
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    The 442 with all amigos just reeks of Setien trying to avoid a hammering while keeping old core happy.
    Well, he got in conflict with them and he got owned. To the point of the veterans refusing to listen to instructions. This is the team of the veterans, no two ways about it.

  3. #4638
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    8,573
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Well, he got in conflict with them and he got owned.
    What were the amigos complaining again? Why they hate Setien? Because they can't run anymore or want to?

  4. #4639
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    22,213
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    What were the amigos complaining again? Why they hate Setien? Because they can't run anymore or want to?
    They wanted to decide things in the team far beyond their role as a players, which they did under EV. Setien and his staff probably were too commanding for their liking. They needed to correct that. And they did. Setien got the message and turned into Pavlov's dog.

  5. #4640
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    8,573
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    They wanted to decide things in the team far beyond their role as a players, which they did under EV. Setien and his staff probably were too commanding for their liking. They needed to correct that.
    I guess we can never make these players our coaches in the future.

  6. #4641
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,151
    No way we can win with this Pussy