Quique Setien

fergus90

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for him. He should have the guts to make the decisions as manager of the club. I said when he got here that trusting the aged core would be his downfall and so it proved.
His line ups were sterile, uninspired and far from unpredictable. Barca is basically the only club in world football where form and performances mean nothing.

Morten

I dont understand this "link".
Poch to Barca is pretty much the equivalent to RM signing Pep, its not something thats supposed to happen.

ItachiXXX

Beautiful football they said. Karma to the fans that dedicated their life hating Valverde. From any other can't be worst than Valverde, we can win league without Valverde. 😆

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Beautiful football they said. Karma to the fans that dedicated their life hating Valverde. From any other can't be worst than Valverde, we can win league without Valverde. ��

We got humiliated twice with valverde to teams much worse. He needed to go, the wrong guy was brought in which is the fucking issue. We had a terrible points run with valverde so if he stayed we would of won fuck all regardless.
He's literally another version of valverde don't understand the hate when he does the exact same shit.

ItachiXXX

:lol: Mr. optimist doing just what I said he'll do. You're a caricature of yourself.

Fucking clueless. What you see now started under Lucho, blossomed under EV, and hit full peak under this sorry manager. All under the supervision and sanctioning of the clueless of all. Bartomeu, the ruiner of Barcelona.

Look at this dude, ain't this what BBZ been saying the whole time and people here in this forum disagree with him all the time and now look at you. Now Barto will be your excuse after Valverde, but in no way you will blame Setien. Majority of you here posting that any manager can do better than Valverde, Valverde carried by Messi only that's why he won something.

JamDav1982

Valverde is much better coach than Setien but he needed to go last summer when it should have been him and some of the amigos that left.

Barca were too scared to sack him and lose the big wigs in the dressing room and doubled down... keeping a coach that should have left and further empowering the amigos.

Disaster of a summer and paying for it now.

ItachiXXX

We got humiliated twice with valverde to teams much worse. He needed to go, the wrong guy was brought in which is the fucking issue. We had a terrible points run with valverde so if he stayed we would of won fuck all regardless.
He's literally another version of valverde don't understand the hate when he does the exact same shit.

4-4 and 4-3 Liverpool ?
8-1 well 2 because of OG
I don't see you people here in this forum blaming Barto and Amigos. All your energy put the blame on Valverde and now you guys here change tunes because you all failed.
Fact Setien is not another version of Valverde. Valverde won trophies while Setien can't even improve production of his cows milk.

vegitot

Well it is because all they wanted back then is sack Valverde. They thought after that we would won treble.

Now that with every thing goes wrong, plus with this humiliation, they simply can not find excuse

Richard.H

Even pochettino will get bitched around by Messi, Suarez and pique. The problem is not the fukin manager! Open your eyes Barca forum!

Home of Barca Fans