Quique Setien

George_Costanza

Bingo. If it is true, too scared to take off your worst performing player. Puig away to Atletico meant nothing?

Anyways, it is crazy when you look at the late subs of Valverde and see the same from Setien. Are these guys too scared to assert their will and feel the wrath of the amogos? (Not a typo)

I really think we can beat Bayern if QS plays it smart, meaning start with our best inform players, then match management with subs as early as possible. I just don't understand why is he naive when it comes to match management just like EV.

kattanib

If we can at least frustrate them for a long period of time I'm sure an opportunity to win the game will come along.
433 is no longer feasible for this team. This was the only thing Shitverde got right.
Bringing on Puig and Fati around the 65-70 minute mark should help.

Why is 433 no longer feasible? The idiots who are managing Barca are doing it all wrong... back in Peps day we did not used to attack from the wings that often, rather from the center and thus we actually end up having 4 defenders and not only 2 CBs

Basically Alba and Roberto play as defenders and the build up is through the middle. Busquets CDM while the creators are De Jong and Puig with Messi being the CF. Then you have a LW in Fati and a RF in Griezman and both of them cut inside and don?t stay in the wing. If Roberto wants to go up, Busquets goes to CB if needed and Alba remains back .. if Alba wants to go up, Busquets goes to CB if needed and Roberto stays back.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Why is 433 no longer feasible? The idiots who are managing Barca are doing it all wrong... back in Peps day we did not used to attack from the wings that often, rather from the center and thus we actually end up having 4 defenders and not only 2 CBs

Basically Alba and Roberto play as defenders and the build up is through the middle. Busquets CDM while the creators are De Jong and Puig with Messi being the CF. Then you have a LW in Fati and a RF in Griezman and both of them cut inside and don?t stay in the wing. If Roberto wants to go up, Busquets goes to CB if needed and Alba remains back .. if Alba wants to go up, Busquets goes to CB if needed and Roberto stays back.
My man we could play through the middle because of Xavi and Iniesta. Two players who are once in a generation. Also Messi being younger helped. He was quicker off the mark.
This team could play 433 well for 30 minutes tops then collapse.

Richard.H

Guess he will make a sub after 80th minutes when all players are tired.

This bitch move has gotten me really irritated lately. With an aging squad like ours you need to utilize all five subs, with the first two being as early as minute 60

kattanib

My man we could play through the middle because of Xavi and Iniesta. Two players who are once in a generation. Also Messi being younger helped. He was quicker off the mark.
This team could play 433 well for 30 minutes tops then collapse.

Is there no team in the world that plays through the middle? Does it have to be either English style long passes or playing from the flanks? It is possible.

Porque

Had a dream where I questioned Setien about why he doesn't use subs and what happened to the team play. He didn't want to answer.

Then he pulled a card in front of me and pointed to it with tears in his eyes.

The card had Messi's face on it.

There you have it guys. Unequitable factual proof of our issues.

kattanib

Had a dream where I questioned Setien about why he doesn't use subs and what happened to the team play. He didn't want to answer.

There you have it guys. Unequitable factual proof of our issues.

Thats the truth

Xaviniesta

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
this is the funniest shit i've ever read on here :lol:

Home of Barca Fans