Quique Setien

YodaMaster

I am reading the last posts now and wanted to say the same:
1. If we won't train hard, we will be a team of grannies who can't cope with younger teams
2. If we'll train hard, we will be a team of grannies who still can't cope with pressing teams plus we will be dead tired and finished in March.

It will be interesting to see which type of a team's death has Setien picked.

Lol this guy BBZ is losing his mind. He’s been hysterical and won’t shut up since EV got sacked.

BBZ needs someone to watch after him right now, judging by his recent posts he might do something dumb and hurt himself.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BBZ when he heard his dear Valverde got fired

tenor.gif

KingLeo10

Lol, BBZ is devolving into a frothing schizophrenic in front of our eyes.

I've solved it, lads.

He's biologically related to EV. They share the 'cuck' gene.

terryzinc

complete change for the club right now

this guy has the balls perfect timing

as the old players will leave or sit

the Board got lucky Xavi would have been a disaster

Last edited:

jairzinho

Really anxious to see what type of system he uses in our next game. 4-3-3 , 3-4-3. One thing is for sure we’ll play attacking football since that his MO.

It’s sort of strange how quiet we’ve been so far in this transfer window. Apart from Todibo and Aleña being loaned, there isn’t much happening.

Last edited:

Messigician

Barça had a day off scheduled for tomorrow but Setién calls for a session at 11am after today’s double session. [rac1]

Yikes if you want to lose the dressing room do shit like this before a game is even played

Barcilliant

Barça had a day off scheduled for tomorrow but Setién calls for a session at 11am after today’s double session. [rac1]

Yikes if you want to lose the dressing room do shit like this before a game is even played

😂 Good. These spoilt fuckers had a vacation under Dickverde. They can now get back to work. If Setien rattles some cages more power to him. Not expecting any trophies anyway.

FinBarcelonafan

😂 Good. These spoilt fuckers had a vacation under Dickverde. They can now get back to work. If Setien rattles some cages more power to him. Not expecting any trophies anyway.

This is actually good. You see who is ready to work and who is not. Time for holidays to end. If you are not ready yo work, you might as well leave.

soul24rage

[youtube]1Ri8lwsfK1g[/youtube]

Love these comments from this video that I've translated from spanish

"In training sessions with EV, I've seen super slow shitty rondos and crossing exercises like as if we'll ever use in matches."

"I've seen more intensity in this training session than any of EV's games this season."

Watching the video, the training does look more interesting and Setien's rondos look more challenging. Good signs so far.

Home of Barca Fans