Quique Setien

Tackle

How is it trolling?

I did not watch the game so I wasn't aware Espanyol had a red card too I only knew about Fati's.

Relax on the accusations amigo.

Aye.

So one extra red card is the difference between you heaping lavish praise on to Setien and calling for his head? :lol:

Who do you think you're fooling mate? I know your shtick better than anyone. Your quality has been terrible the past month, I expect more from you. I know you can be much better.

frog-fcb

Aye.

So one extra red card is the difference between you heaping lavish praise on to Setien and calling for his head? :lol:

Who do you think you're fooling mate? I know your shtick better than anyone. Your quality has been terrible the past month, I expect more from you. I know you can be much better.

This sounds like something from fm

malvolio

That Villarreal game seemed to completely delude everyone in the club that Barca had turned some kind of corner, lol. Maybe that's the case in terms of realizing how to use Griezmann, but for every other aspect of our mediocrity we have not moved forward one inch.

Busquets, Suarez, Rakitic are still complete liabilities and yet seen as not only good but IRREPLACEABLE which is beyond absurd. We saw an effect of speed and energy when Puig was in midfield and now he's dropped that completely because Roberto in midfield worked for 1 game against a reckless Villarreal team?

How easily these people are convinced of such stupidities. One great game and Setien thought he had reached a eureka moment. Pitiful.

the villareal game was an anomaly because they defended like a segunda team. if they would have been more disciplined defensively i don't believe we would have won. unlike espanyol last night, who did a solid job in defense, villareal had the fire power to beat us. all in all we got lucky at villareal.

Messigician

Aye.

Obviously a red card make a huge difference?

Messigician

Some blizzare replies from users on here. Maybe they seem to think accusing me of trolling will get me banned?

That's not how it works...

Tackle

Some blizzare replies from users on here. Maybe they seem to think accusing me of trolling will get me banned?

That's not how it works...

Nope, you are free to post as you please. I am the last person to call for other users to get banned. Just when you stop putting effort into your trolling attempts I will call on you to be better. Don't take it as an accusation, but rather words of encouragement.

:cheers:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Seti?n: "I would have liked to play with fans against Napoli, but it is what it is and I cannot complain."

He said it, he said the thing!

Home of Barca Fans