Quique Setien

vegitot

incredible what a difference a manager can make to a team

Flick has same players kovac had yet bayern are on a different level.

i just checked Flick's wikipedia and discovered he was assistant manager for germany from 2006-2014. explains a lot

And GOAT Setien takes Barca to Bundesliga regelation team level. In fact, it is even worse.

Life time achievement.

kattanib

Please don?t make this guy the escape goat. Lets not put much attention on him and focus on the real issues. May he retire peacefully at his farm.

CatalinR10

You dumb fucking piece of shit.

Why won't you play my dawgs Fati and Puig against Bayern ?

You fucking faggot.

Me and my dawgs are in a car as we speak in front of his house prepared to holla real hard at him dawgs.

CatalinR10

Thanks for the laughs, man. I need it in this dire times.

always for one of my favorite dawgs , dawg.

ea04d0bce897f16a81134197bf5f8d0b.gif

Hardy

The iconic Dutchman has support from the board for his familiarity with the club and his character [md]

Bar?a will make an offer while Xavi and Pochettino lose traction to replace Seti?n [md]

Eff0KkSVAAEQ5-b.jpg

serghei

Lol, how can they name Koeman before an election? :lol: These guys are fucking clowns. Name an interim manager and do elections as fast as possible. The managerial appointment has to be the biggest call of the board who wins the election.

jairzinho

They could name Klopp for all i care, certain players need to be sold or forced out.

The current group of seniors need to be disbanded starting IMMEDIATELY with Rakitic, Vidal and Suarez.

Next year, Busi, Pique and possibly Alba must leave.

Absolutely no contract extensions.

Finally i would also add that we should make the right choice of cashing in on Greizmann.

Of course, the board wouldn't admit it but his signing was a huge huge mistake.

Givenchy

Koeman wouldn't take any shit from the seniors (similair to Lucho in a way?) but he just doesn't excite me as a manager

we really need to go for someone without this bullshit Barca dna / ex player.

ItachiXXX

I repeat, 8-2.

Yet you think Setien is Cruyff's equal.

Valverde got two ligas, this clown bottles two points lead then lose 8-2. 8-2.

Setien is a master tactician he managed to let one team scored 8 in one game while Valverde need 4 games and two teams to score 8. He really outsmarted Valverde

MTL_Barca

Lol, how can they name Koeman before an election? :lol: These guys are fucking clowns. Name an interim manager and do elections as fast as possible. The managerial appointment has to be the biggest call of the board who wins the election.

Unless Barto and is board step down earliest date for elections is like January 2021? So they probably will just announce that, sack Setien+Abidal, sell an amigo or two and throw the next coach under the bus.

ItachiXXX

De Jong summarized the problem in one sentence. It's clear we are physically on the level of a third tier team. It's embarrassing to watch how some players are half dead after 20 minutes. Therefore, I hope that our next coach will raise the level of physical preparation. Without good stamina no team in the world can compete against any half serious opponent.

De Jong: "I don't think it's to do with talent, I think it's to do with intensity and hard work."

How about change the player first, you can't expect grannies to have the same energy just like the young players. A total overhaul even without Messi if that's what you people like. But be prepared to stay irrelevant for years and accept it and wait

MTL_Barca

De Jong summarized the problem in one sentence. It's clear we are physically on the level of a third tier team. It's embarrassing to watch how some players are half dead after 20 minutes. Therefore, I hope that our next coach will raise the level of physical preparation. Without good stamina no team in the world can compete against any half serious opponent.

De Jong: "I don't think it's to do with talent, I think it's to do with intensity and hard work."

Physical condition was shit in recent years but i think it's beyond just preparation at this point. Like maybe that was the case 2 or 3 years ago and it's no secret it wasn't high on Valverdes list of priorities but looking at Busi, Suarez etc now no training in the world could turn them into 28 year olds again.

Players like Griezmann or Frenkie, hell even Puig with his teen girl body, can bring some intensity so a good part of this is probably just the physical and/or mental condition of the oldies, and of course the lack of pace can't be fixed either way.

I also hope the next coach focuses more on that but first and foremost we need players who are physically capable of running the whole game.

Home of Barca Fans