Quique Setien

jairzinho

Yeah let's be the first club in history to sell 7-8 main players at once !! Like players at Barça level are running all over the market !!
First things first.
If a coach can't play good football with THIS squad, he can't do it with any squad in the world !!

I'm not suggesting we sell all at once but it's time for some of them to move on. This isn't Pep/Lucho's Barca btw.

MTL_Barca

At least this shit and nonsense will come to an end now.

Semedo: a good coach will turn him into a good player.
Arthur: a good coach blah blah
Dembele: under a good coach blah blah
Alena, Puig: under anyone else except EV blah blah

1. we will see from now on how our players will play under "a good coach"
2. also, people used to shit for years: not a single player in our team improved under Valverde.
Well, we got Setien now, a magician who knows how to play attacking football.
Let's see now whether ANY of our players will improve or all of them will continue their free fall (decline) since they are old, dead, drained and finished.

1. if our players as individuals won't improve, I will be waiting for a lot of answers and explanations since for 3 years we had to read shit how EV was guilty for everything
2. also, as I have wrote already, it will be funny as hell to read alibies when forum's favorites will stay play as a shit even under a manager not named Valverde :lol:

Remember something: bar Messi, this is the biggest crap of a team since 2002/03 season.
And you guys will realize that over the next few Months.
Until now, you could have accused EV for everything.
That shit is over. A lot of players will get exposed now.

Just make sure to religiously defend the coach for at least 2,5 years.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BBZ where the fuck was this energy when Valverde got appointed or when he got humiliated in the CL not once or twice. Like Imagine being more "hostile" towards a manager that didnt even manage one game for Barca than someone who was responsible for 2 of the biggest humiliations in the CL twice. Let that sink in.

And before BBZ will create some fake narrative like he always does. I dont think Setien is some WC coach. Just another one of those "average" coaches that Ratomeu loves to hire who didnt achieve anything impressive. For me it's a wait and see , but the fact that Barca can terminate his contract after 6 months without paying any compensation is pretty good for Barca.

George_Costanza

Remember something: bar Messi, this is the biggest crap of a team since 2002/03 season.
And you guys will realize that over the next few Months.
Until now, you could have accused EV for everything.
That shit is over. A lot of players will get exposed now.

Quoting you since I have a feeling what you said will hunt you in few months.

jairzinho

For me it's a wait and see , but the fact that Barca can terminate his contract after 6 months without paying any compensation is pretty good for Barca.

Yea it’s basically show us what you can do and then we’ll see if you can get an entire season or two at the helm. I wonder if he will be allowed a signing or two before the windows closes.

henias

Day one without Valverde:

As I feel a sensation down my lungs, I realised that it was air.

I can breath again.

Vilarrubi

Wonder who he'll prefer as starting RB. Been a joke the last two seasons constant rotations between Roberto and Semedo. Valverde said the start of this season Semedo would be the right back with Roberto moving into midfield, only to end up playing Roberto more than Semedo as RB :lol:

Devils

Quique GOATien with an inspiring, uplifting and motivating press conference.

Been YEARS since we've seen anything like this from a Barca coach.

Tears in my eyes, dawg.

KingLeo10

Good luck to Setien, he'll need all the luck he can get with this team.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Team is good enough to lose normally in the CLs instead of being humiliated if the manager actually makes tactical preparation, adjust in game, and subs correctly. None of which your beloved EV did.

No one is saying this guy is Don Jupp. Objective is CL QFs/SFs (preferably) without humiliation and LL. Everything else would be a pleasant bonus.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans