Quique Setien

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ultimately if Sarabia can't get through to or be accepted by Messi that is Sarabia's problem. We know who is more important to us.

Messi's performances over the years have been remarkable so I'm not going to doubt him now because he doesn't like some assistant

That is essentially saying the privileged and the accomplished people can and should get away with anything.

Andrew M

That is essentially saying the privileged and the accomplished people can and should get away with anything.

No I don't think so.

I can remember an anecdote at Real Madrid where Benitez told Modric that he shouldn't pass using the outside of his foot. It's one of the signature moves of one of the best midfielders of the last 10 years. Benitez was a terrible fit for RM because the players didn't like his way of coaching.

But under Zidane it was a very different story.

Is Zidane a better coach or tactician than Benitez? I don't think so.

But Zidane understood how to communicate and relate to these big egos and superstars.

Last edited:

huskerdu

Ex-FDy-Jdm-W4-AAGXd-I.jpg

Do you have a higher res version of your avatar?

Barcilliant

The club is bigger than these fuckwit players. They are seniors and have to set an example.
They just want to cruise on auto pilot and have a yes man manager. They loved Shitverde yet he oversaw two consecutive cl humiliations. How about the players providing some input to the board on who they would like as manager?
The manager is the one who sets the tactics, training sessions, fitness etc. The players have to listen and play.
Another thing is the lack of leadership from these senior players. Instead of mentoring the young players idiots like Suarez yell at them and inhibit them. I reckon that's one of the reasons the newcomers haven't integrated well.
There have been many times when someone like Semedo has made a good run and our seniors have ignored him and slowed the play and back passed instead.
These players need to go now. They are well past their expiry date.

soul24rage

for all that high iq shit, his in-game management is shit.

Why don't he use that whole 5 subs early when we are tired??

Sack him.

Tackle

I'm not all that upset since I had no expectations for this gaffer from the beginning.

At least we're not talking about how EVERYTHING is the coach's fault and how the right man could turn this current billion euro squad of supposedly world class players and supreme talents into some finely tuned footballing machine. Discussions seem to be much more reasonable now.

Home of Barca Fans