Quique Setien

khaled_a_d

Yea, it's basically like Valverde with Fati.

No, EV had other options and could have altered our game plan, and had many B players who were ahead of Fati. Fati was EV personal project with Barca. I know you hate the guy but at least be fair. Kid played with 1st team before B team.

Lol, this is not the game to blame the manager. :lol:

That is -unfortunately- true.
We lacked depth today, team was gassed out with age & heavy schedule. No one in the bench was going to keep the team playing at same level.
Umtiti and MATS brain farts costed us heavily.
Only thing I would blame him is how our defense was set up. At least when we were leading we could have been more cautious, other than that he played good game.

Tackle

He's doing far worse than EV with a healthier squad. So it turns out NOT "anyone would be better than Valverde." It is insulting to EV to compare this useless sod to him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Away from home under Ernie Barca had 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses yet a couple of muppets on this forum want us to believe he was Pep Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp leading Barca to win after win.

fergus90

We were going nowhere fast with Valverde either this season, yes he did well to win the league back to back but the team needed a change. Unfortunately that should of been in the summer, whilst replacing some of the older players. Problem is the idiots at boardroom are way too incompetent.

Messigician

Away from home under Ernie Barca had 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses yet a couple of muppets on this forum want us to believe he was Pep Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp leading Barca to win after win.

How many of those games was Messi injured for? :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Valverde cannot win away games without Messi I shudder to think how Setien would far home or away without the GOAT

I've already made my thoughts about both of them which you can read a couple of pages back.

Unlike you I don't think Valverde is amazing or our saviour, nor do I find him the most responsible for the situaiton we're in right now.

xXKonan

Suarez on away form "You'd have to ask the coaches to analyse these situations, we give everything on the pitch. We are dropping many points away from home, which we didnt do in other seasons."

FC433

Erik ten Hag and maybe Donny van de Beek, that is what I would do. QS, unfortunately, does not deserve another season.

Home of Barca Fans