Quique Setien

FC433

You cannot really be upset. Madrid played quite well and they deserved the win. I do not believe that there is anyone to blame tonight because we did our best. We could not really do any better than what we did. This is our best and we need to improve.

We played well tonight as a receiving team (not the team that can dedicate the game).

Hopefully, we address our limitations in the summer. Congratulations to Madrid!

Shoutout to Semedo, absolutely brilliant tonight with Pique!

Messigician

You cannot really be upset. Madrid played quite well and they deserved the win. I do not believe that there is anyone to blame tonight because we did our best. We could not really do any better than what we did. This is our best and we need to improve.

We played well tonight as a receiving team (not the team that can dedicate the game).

Hopefully, we address our limitations in the summer. Congratulations to Madrid!

Shoutout to Semedo, absolutely brilliant tonight with Pique!

Shut up you muppet Damn right I'm upset

Both teams were absolute shit but it's a fluke goal that cost us and brain dead substitutions.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Busquets/FDJ/Arthur midfield as half of this forum wanted, and we get dominated.
How many times did we lose the ball in our own half? And still insisting on continuing with this nonsense.

khaled_a_d

Both teams were absolute shit but it's a fluke goal thaf cost us and brain dead substitutions.

They dominated us in 2nd half, fluke goal or not they deserved this in 2nd half after their manager altered their game and started pressing us rather than sitting back

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Get the fuck out of this club, already. Had enough of these mid-table ass-licking coaches.

Riordon

I dont know what that dude is doing with Frenkie??

Vidal as a LW two games in a row, with no width nor players who run in behind? Braithwaite who has played nothing but CF as right wing?

Leave please

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busquets/FDJ/Arthur midfield as half of this forum wanted, and we get dominated.
How many times did we lose the ball in our own half? And still insisting on continuing with this nonsense.

Playing with no width and no pace up front. Playing players out of position.

No clubs does it better than FC Barcelona.

Messigician

This fkn sideways merchant hates width and direct running.

He would rather play 6 midfielders than a pure 433. This is the worst of LVG on crack. Get the fuck out of my club

Richard.H

Y’all got to be kidding me. What do you want setien to do? Field an extra player? This team can barely sprint back for counters. Messi is playing injured, griez has been a flop, de Jong is a nervous wreck. You can’t expect a coach to suddenly make all problems disappear, especially a caretaker coach at that

BBZ8800

What we have learned tonight:

1. Our team can run up and down only for 50 minutes.
That was expected to happen.
Imo, as a season will progress, it will be even worse.
Players are old, and yet they were never able to run too much.
And now they play without rotations.
We will probably lose 0:4 in quarters of a CL.

2. Setien: 4 away matches in La Liga=won 3 points out of 12.

3. Setien: 4 away matches in La liga: 2:0, 1:0, 2:3, 2:0.
Barcelona has scored on only 1 out of 4 away matches.
Goal difference in total: 7:3 against Barcelona.

Only 2-3 Months ago, this forum was filled with posts:
1) We have an amazing, world class team
2) We just need a new coach (not a cancer EV, the worst manager in a history) and our team will fly again.

We are really flying.
All over the place, though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans