Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Espanyol spy?

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder where he will end up. Don't think Bayern fancy him as much as they do Ten Hag or even Tuchel. Real seat probably not going to be free until 2021 or 2022 even. Would he consider United? Not sure. It might be PSG or nothing. Unless he takes over Napoli, but that's not a step up, more like sideways.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Juve could be an option.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Wonder where he will end up. Don't think Bayern fancy him as much as they do Ten Hag or even Tuchel. Real seat probably not going to be free until 2021 or 2022 even. Would he consider United? Not sure. It might be PSG or nothing. Unless he takes over Napoli, but that's not a step up, more like sideways.
    He was PSG captain as a player. It is really a big possibility.

There is a big problem for him, though. PSG has always took promising non top coach bar Ancelotti : Blanc, Emery, Tuchel. They didn't quite live up to the expectations. They'll maybe try to grab an higher profile manager that has actually won something if they don't keep Tuchel.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    He was PSG captain as a player. It is really a big possibility.

There is a big problem for him, though. PSG has always took promising non top coach bar Ancelotti : Blanc, Emery, Tuchel. They didn't quite live up to the expectations. They'll maybe try to grab an higher profile manager that has actually won something if they don't keep Tuchel.
    I could see Poch at PSG too

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG will be his next job
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone screaming why we didn't appoint him. IIRC, he was available when Bayern sacked Kovac too, wasn't he? High profile managers just don't take the helm in the middle of the season unless it's ZZ, who is just a baller/winner and has nothing to lose in terms of legacy (his playing one alone is enough for top 10-15 all time).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Everyone screaming why we didn't appoint him. IIRC, he was available when Bayern sacked Kovac too, wasn't he? High profile managers just don't take the helm in the middle of the season unless it's ZZ, who is just a baller/winner and has nothing to lose in terms of legacy (his playing one alone is enough for top 10-15 all time).
    Klopp did

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Klopp did
    To be honest, before his Liverpool tenure I dont think he could have landed better team than struggling Liverpool one. He didn't exactly leave Dortmund with a good record. I doubt Barca would have ever sign him back then.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp did
    Different expectations/different club statures (especially back then)/ different cultures.

I used Bayern and RM as examples as they're similar stature clubs with similar expectations.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Different expectations/different club statures (especially back then)/ different cultures.

I used Bayern and RM as examples as they're similar stature clubs with similar expectations.
    Klopp on Man Utd interest

"Yes there was interest - Manchester United, yes they were interested a year or a year-and-a-half before, but it didn't feel right," Klopp told Sky Sports. "I couldn't say Man United is not my club, it didn't feel right.

"When Liverpool called, I had no chance. It was actually too early for my plans. I said, 'Wow, come on!' But then coming here and feeling the spirit immediately, it was just, for me, a match in heaven."

So Liverpool made sense for him

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp on Man Utd interest

"Yes there was interest - Manchester United, yes they were interested a year or a year-and-a-half before, but it didn't feel right," Klopp told Sky Sports. "I couldn't say Man United is not my club, it didn't feel right.

"When Liverpool called, I had no chance. It was actually too early for my plans. I said, 'Wow, come on!' But then coming here and feeling the spirit immediately, it was just, for me, a match in heaven."

So Liverpool made sense for him
    I wouldn't expect him to say anything else as a Liverpool manager.