Spanish Supercup Semis: Barca - Atletico 2-3

JohnN

I just had a thought and it was brilliant. Don't know if any of you have figured it out yet, but if we win today, we can go to the final? How about that?

mc_lovin

Would be an absolute win in my book if we start just one of Rakitic, Vidal and Busquets (and dont play Roberto there instead xD). I want us to win. but wouldnt be overly bothered if we lose.

Rahter we'll get smashed tonight not later by rm...

If that gets rid of Valverde I would take it ;D Noone talks about Atleticos 7-2 vs Real anymore. Supercup is a slightly better friendly.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Yep. Losing big to Madrid is sadly needed.

I still don't think losing big to RM will get him the sack.

At this point, the board will point out how we are still top of the league and won our CL group.

I'm not even optimistic that a trophyless season will get him the sack. The board is fking cancerous.

Tackle

Yep. Losing big to Madrid is sadly needed.

No it's not.

He's not getting sacked this season unless Madrid open up a 10 point lead on us in the table. Some exhibition cup loss in Saudi Arabia is not going to get him removed. All it would do is demoralize the squad going into the CL knockout stages.

Reality is there was only a small window where Ernsesto could have been sacked this season. When we were reeling at the start of the season a few more losses likely would've gotten him the boot. That did not happen however and the team stabilized to 1st in the league and 1st in the CL group stage.

Don't be naive here mate.

El Gato

Villarato!
They'll just point to the result from August 2017 in the same competition if that happens.

League Clasico will decide his fate if the title run is close enough for it to matter.

Andresito

Staff member
EN254V8W4AA8sqP

Good to see Umtiti

Home of Barca Fans