Spanish Supercup Semis: Barca - Atletico 2-3

Nazario1985

i Don't care about la Ligua anymore this is why this tournament interests me it should be a rehearsal for CL

Andresito

Staff member
Can't see us winning the Supercopa, let alone beating Atlético, I don't think we're motivated enough for that.

It'd be so weird if Real Madrid won. Third in the league and the worst of the last 4 teams in the Copa. They basically get a free chance at a trophy solely because their team name sells tickets lol.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nah, it's a useless title so we are probably spanking both Atleti and Madrid in the final with Rakitic putting in world class performances.

CatalinR10

:lol: You just made that up.

giphy.gif

ronniecro

Can't see us winning the Supercopa, let alone beating Atlético, I don't think we're motivated enough for that.

It'd be so weird if Real Madrid won. Third in the league and the worst of the last 4 teams in the Copa. They basically get a free chance at a trophy solely because their team name sells tickets lol.

worst?far from it,i'd even say they are best team among the 4 currently

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be a psychological blow if we lost to Madrid in final on top of having to travel to Saudi America.

But let's see how we do against Atletico first.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
:lol: You just made that up.

Man, it's 2020 and people are still falling for cata's baits :lol:

At first I thought he just made that up aswell. But he didn't. The cardboard box of a manager actually said that

Marca said:
"[The Supercopa de Espana] has always been the first title of the season and it seems that it is the game that opens the year," Valverde said at a pre-match press conference ahead of Barcelona's semi-final against Atletico Madrid.

"It seemed to me that it was fine before, but it has changed.

"We will value it when it happens, but the games are attractive to the public as it creates more expectation.

"I don't know how it is from the sporting point of view, because there is one league and one Copa del Rey champion.

"I find it strange playing with four teams, but it is what it is.

"If they gave me a choice I'd prefer the previous format, but it's the federation who decides."

The former Athletic Club coach stressed that Barcelona view the game like they would a league fixture.

"The team that wins tomorrow go to the final," he said.

"We take it as a league game in which we want victory." We know what the matches against Atletico are like."We are doing well, getting used to everything."

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2020/01/08/5e162a80e2704e60338b45f0.html

Mindblowing that he is still managing Barca.

Last edited:

neo_wolf

This tourny means nothing imo.
I was thinking, if we lost tomorrow big he could get fired but then i thought about it and know barto wont fire him...but, if we win and then lose bigtime to RM, like 5 to 0 then im sure the uproar would be so big he will be fired.
Best case, we squeek out a win vs atletico and then get smashed by RM, may actually save the season.

Home of Barca Fans